Alternative Breakfast foods?

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
So far connah has had wheetabix,porridge,pieces of fruit and toast.

So now im looking for a few alternatives such as different breakfast cereals but they all have so much sugar in them:wacko:

What does everyone else give LO for breakfast?

We give the same as you but we have also tried Crumpets and Fruit Loaf (not the soreen type) just check the labels as some of them have added crap in!He loves both.x

I've been wondering this too, he just doesn't seem to take anything at breakfast. Going to try pear in the morning as toast and cereals have just failed.

Ruby has Shreddies for breakfast pretty often which she loves. OK they have sugar in them, but she never has puddings, fromage frais or anything else with added sugar at all, so I figure a bit of sugar at breakfast isn't the end of the world.

ready break with fruit in? or fruit loaf? x

Yeah i bought some not so long ago as i wanted something a little different. Little man really enjoys it x

amelie still loves the baby cereals u get LOL she also likes the little pots of organix pureed fruit. She likes plain yogurt and fruit too and I sometimes add honey to it but think Connah is still too little for honey.

Yeah he is too young for honey yet but will give it a try when he is old enough :)

I got fruit loaf in the shopping yesterday so will be trying that and also some shreddies :Dx

my dd loves shreddies with some banana in it...i have the same lol totally nyummy :)

how about muesli, i give jessica the baby muesli and she loves it but i actually compared it to the adult one and no difference, think its because its mainly natural sugars in muesli. Kx

how about muesli, i give jessica the baby muesli and she loves it but i actually compared it to the adult one and no difference, think its because its mainly natural sugars in muesli. Kx

never thought of that and such an obvious choice too :dohh: lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->