Alternative to blueberry minky?

Lol78

Reaction score
My baby is still small (less than 8 lb). So far the best of my nappies seems to be the blueberry minky's (sized).

I love them. They don't leak (the itti bitti is useless for leaking!), don't smell weird (PUL), keep the moisture away from baby and are not enormous like my tots bots ones.

So I want some more like this, BUT £22.50 each?!! Crazy! Also, because they are sized, it make it even more expensive because they won't be used for that long.

I got the two that I have cheap on ebay but I'm wondering if there is an alternative that is similar. Is there something similar that is not sized so can be used for longer?

What nappies are the best for not leaking and being slimline? Or should I not waste anymore money and just go for something that I know I like?

As she gets older is it likely that others will be better? I have a few others which are currently leaking but probably because they are too large for her (fuzibuns, bumgenius flip).

Thank you.

Blueberry minkies also come in one-size!
BG Flips are my all time favourite birth-to-potty nappy though.

Have you tried clothnappytree.com for pre-loved BBs? There's always some kicking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->