Alternative to soft cups ??

Bubba3

Reaction score
Hi girls , sorry in advance this may be a bit tmi , just shows how I'm pulling out all the stops this cycle :winkwink:
I've posted elsewhere so sorry for repetition. I can't buy soft cups and we have to open all post as it's censored so not keen on online shopping.
However I'd love to use them but wondered are here other methods to achieve the same effect . I know the hips up thing , would a tampon be a nutty idea ? :blush:
Please say if this smacks of a chick over the edge :hugs:

Hi Bubba - ooooooooooooooooohh yessss, you're shaping up to be just as mad as the rest of us:haha:!!

How about Mooncups?x

I would think a tampon would de exactly the opposite of what you want as it would suck up all that good cm and sperm you need. Legs up the wall works for some. But over all, sperm swim up, it is what they are made to do so many people say the strongest swimmers will get there no matter what, and it is the strong ones we want because they carry the best chance of successful conception. OS no you aren´t over the edge but if you can´t get soft cup or moon cup don´t worry.

I forgot to ask where are you? I thought mooncups were available everywhere now, certainly are here in Spain and Boots sell them in the UK now.

I have a Mooncup and all it says on it is for use during periods so even though it is opened for censorship then they will just think it's instead of tampons.

I agree tampons are liable to have the opposite effect.

But a lot of women are having good results with legs up in the air :thumbup:

Thanks masses girls , I did wonder re the tampon thing. I'm in an Asian Muslim country so cant get a lot of things. Maybe I'll try they were fine about my saliva scope , I they thought it was a lipstick :haha:
I really thi k I am a bit loop the loop this cycle . Got to laugh at myself. :winkwink:

Thanks masses girls , I did wonder re the tampon thing. I'm in an Asian Muslim country so cant get a lot of things. Maybe I'll try they were fine about my saliva scope , I they thought it was a lipstick :haha:
I really think i am a bit loop the loop this cycle . Got to laugh at myself. :winkwink:

I went for the piece of toilet roll between the legs incase if accidental leakage, knickers back on and pillow under the bum for 20 minutes - worked for me :)

I would recommend the moon cup its made for using for AF , but as we all know it also helps keep the swimmers in after BDing. I ordered mine on amazon.

I have to say I love my mooncup for AF. can´t tell I´ve got it in, never leaks, better for the environment and when I travel I don´t have to ask anyone to buy me something, or learn to say tampax in Russian or Japanese.
Only word of warning is don´t go swimming with it in then sit down to eat in a restaurant to eat straight away like I did. I didn´t know it would fill with water and then empty itself when I sat down!!!! I had to scuttle out and go to the ladies and dry myself like I had an accident, embarrassing was not the word. In fact thinking about it don´t go swimming with it in, better.

I can see how the Instead Soft cups would help for TTC since they go right under the cervix. But the mooncup sits a lot lower in the vaj, no? I guess could help for not falling out completely, but definitely you don't want to have the opposite effect of having the sperm pool in the mooncup.

If you can't get soft cups I wouldn't worry too much. Just pick a gravity friendly position, (ie not woman on top) and make sure you lie down for at least 20 minutes after DTD. The egg sounds out radar of a sorts to attract the sperm!

Definitely do not use a tampon for TTC, and if you can use a moon cup or pads for your AF so much the better. Tampons act like a sponge sucking up all the moisture in your vagina including the good stuff you want to stay there.

I can see how the Instead Soft cups would help for TTC since they go right under the cervix. But the mooncup sits a lot lower in the vaj, no? I guess could help for not falling out completely, but definitely you don't want to have the opposite effect of having the sperm pool in the mooncup.

If you can't get soft cups I wouldn't worry too much. Just pick a gravity friendly position, (ie not woman on top) and make sure you lie down for at least 20 minutes after DTD. The egg sounds out radar of a sorts to attract the sperm!

Definitely do not use a tampon for TTC, and if you can use a moon cup or pads for your AF so much the better. Tampons act like a sponge sucking up all the moisture in your vagina including the good stuff you want to stay there.

Actually the moon cup and instead cups are the same size in depth only the circumference is different moon cup is a inch smaller in diameter then the instead cup , and the instead cup just sits over the pubic bone where as the moon cup is held in by suction. the moon cup can be pushed higher but may be more difficult to remove if its up around the cervix.

Thanks for the reply Velo , hips high is the way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->