Alternatives to Progesterone Cream?

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
I know that progesterone cream is used a little in TTC, that's why I'm asking you ladies. I would like to get hold of some PC, but I've learned today that it's severly restricted here due to public misuse in the past. They've eithdrawn it from sale and apparently even the pharmacies can't orer it in as its so controlled.

IM not TTC but I get hives every time I ovulate and have a period, and I have researched it and everything points to oestrogen dominance. During those times, progesterone in the body plummets and oestrogen becomes more dominant in the body. If I come up in hives it suggests that I could have an intolerance to the levels of oestrogen

Interestingly I've also had migraines since I was 14 (I'm 30 now). I, wondering if they are also tied in with this, as migraines are another symptom of oestrogen dominance.

Except that with PC being restricted I can't try it to see if it will help me. So I'm looking for an alternative that hopefully isn't restricted here.

Do you have any suggestions?

Hi there!

I've been taking Vitex (also known as chasteberry) this month to help with progesterone. It's a supplement that comes in pill form. I'm guessing you'd be able to get your hands on that!

I found this naturopath doctor's blog when I was trying to figure out the whole vitex thing: https://www.larabriden.com/road-map-to-progesterone/

Hope you find it helpful! Good luck!

I have read the only way to naturally increase progesterone is by taking vitamin c. But that was on a website and not sure if def true. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->