Always cold!!

Pne1985

Reaction score
Every since I first found out I was pregnant, I have been cold all the time! I’m normally a pretty warm person and I know you should be even warmer in pregnancy! I’m so confused! I live in the north east of the U.S so it’s still chilly here but that usually doesn’t affect me as it seems to be now! At first I noticed it in my legs most and know it’s just my whole body. Any ladies have any explanation for this? My appointment isn’t until another couple of weeks so I will get blood work done then.

I have no idea why it happens but I was and still am occasionally freezing too! I am also hot during the night now though and have to have a fan on. I’m all over the place lol x

This is me! I'm not quite 8 weeks yet. I asked in another forum and everyone who was cold said they had a girl. With their boys, they were warm. Is this your first pregnancy?

Ladies, I’m glad I’m not the only one!! LNWXO, I go to bed freezing and with pants on then through the night, I strip down and usually turn the fan on! Haha

Laura, really? This will be our third child, we have one of each. But with each, their birthdays are a week apart and I was first pregnant at the beginning of summer so it was perfect. And I felt the same with both that I can remember. Is this your first?

U mite be having a boy hon. App if u have cold hands and feet it's a boy. If ure Warmer it's a girl.
I can feel cold if I'm just sat around doing nothing but if I'm doing stuff then I get hot and have hot flashes.
The weather is still cold here at the moment. Yesterday was quite mild and I was so hot and flustered all day. Today I've been a bit colder

U mite be having a boy hon. App if u have cold hands and feet it's a boy. If ure Warmer it's a girl.
I can feel cold if I'm just sat around doing nothing but if I'm doing stuff then I get hot and have hot flashes.
The weather is still cold here at the moment. Yesterday was quite mild and I was so hot and flustered all day. Today I've been a bit colder

I think that’s it also. I’ve been sitting around a lot more than usually because office I feel so that might be why! I made myself get up and do some things outside and in while our daughter was napping and then stayed busy in the evening and I didn’t seem to be as cold! I just can’t wait for the really warm sunshine at this point!

I think that’s it also. I’ve been sitting around a lot more than usually because office I feel so that might be why! I made myself get up and do some things outside and in while our daughter was napping and then stayed busy in the evening and I didn’t seem to be as cold! I just can’t wait for the really warm sunshine at this point!

And me I cant wait for warm weather had enough of the cold. Its sunny today but still cold

And me I cant wait for warm weather had enough of the cold. Its sunny today but still cold
It’s the same here. The sun is deceiving, it’s only about 33 degrees Fahrenheit. It sounds like our weather is comparable!

I'm normally freezing but I'm so hot all the time to the point where it looks like I'm having a lady flush, my cheeks and chest go all red and blotchy

[QUOTE="Laura, really? This will be our third child, we have one of each. But with each, their birthdays are a week apart and I was first pregnant at the beginning of summer so it was perfect. And I felt the same with both that I can remember. Is this your first?[/QUOTE]

It's what a bunch of moms in another forum said. This is my fourth, after three boys so I'm clinging to that info...lol. Obviously, there is no real way of knowing, based on symptoms. It's all just for fun.

I had the opposite problem and was always too hot! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->