Always extremely exhausted and no appetite ..... :/

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
For the past few days I have had no appetite what so ever , I always force myself to eat a little breakfast but lately I don't even realize I have skipped lunch and have to force myself to eat, and dinner never sounds good.... My exhaustion level is through the roof, I don't know how i ever get anything done, totally dragging like never before..... 29 wks, anyone else feelin crummy like this?
Lots of cramps and pinching pains too.....

I'm going thru the same thing. I'm very exhausted. I can barely stay awake. I feel so bad for my first ds who is 6 cus I'm too exhausted sometimes to even watch a movie or do anything with him. My appetite fluctuates. One minute I'm very hungry and the next I don't have an appetite. Pregnancy I tell ya lol.

Im with you on the feeling tired. My bed is just so comfy and walking is painful since lo dropped. Though just this morning, at four am to be exact, I was raiding the fridge for the 100th time. >.>

I am the same way. I can barely function through the day. I'm lucky that DS is great at entertaining himself, although I wish I could play with him more. There have been a couple days that I have caught myself falling asleep while watching him 😱 I've put myself on the same schedule he's in now. When he naps, I nap, and when he goes to bed, so do I. But DH gets up in the mornings with him, since he doesn't have to leave for work until 10am.
As for eating, I can't really stomach breakfast, although I try to force myself to eat something, even if it's just a piece of toast. And for lunch and dinner, I eat any the same amount as my 2 yr old. During my first pregnancy I ate ask the time, but this time up can hardly stand food. I can really tell a difference too. With DS I gained 45-50lbs and right now, I'm sitting at the same weight I started out at(I'd gained a but, but lost it all while I was sick recently.)

This must all be the normal joys of the prego life these days ���� I can't imagine another 10 wks of this!!! I am miserable ..... Beyond miserable..... I'd beg for early induction if I didn't have a horrid experience with that also ! Lol I'm at such a loss!! How far along are you all? I wish I could sleep or take naps :/ too much pain to sleep.... Spd is taking me down....it's just getting worse by the wk!:(

I'm sorry you're having to deal with spd on top of it all. :hugs: Have you been given any physical therapy exercises or anything to try and help the pain?
10 weeks will be gone before you know it. I thought that it would take forever too, but now it all seems so much closer. I'll be 34w tomorrow, and will have a c-section at 39w1d. Only 5 weeks to go, and I'm now starting to realize that I don't have everything prepared like I thought I did! I still have several things I need to buy to be completely ready for DD to arrive.

I have been going to physical therapy for a couple weeks now but haven't got any relief from it :/ it doesn't help that baby is too low for me to wear the support belt and I get terrible cramps .... And the fact we are currently moving.... I try not to lift boxes , but it's still long days on my ft when I need to be resting :/ hoping in the next wk or 2 I'll finally be able to relax and find relief....
Ugh I'm with ya!! I have nothing much at all!! We were waiting to move to buy everything ..... I'm getting overwhelmed thinking of all we need.... I have a 4&6yr old but we got rid of literally everything besides the crib.... I have bought outfits for the past few months when shopping but still doesn't add up to much!
Woohoo for you, only 5 more wks!! That's great :) why a csec??

:( Hopefully you'll get some relief soon.

I'm having a repeat. My son was born via a last minute scheduled c-section(scheduled about a week before) They believed that he was extremely large(11+lbs) and he showed no sign of dropping, or of being able to drop. (My family has a large history of requiring c-sections for one reason or another.) This time we decided to go for a repeat. They didn't think I was a good candidate for VBAC with my size, a previous, and the fact that I have cervical scar tissue from a LEEP I had in September 2013. I'm actually looking forward to it. I had a wonderful experience with my first and a fast recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->