Always hot??

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
What does it mean if you are constantly hot?

Like... always feel like it is hotter than the average person feels it is??

I was constantly hot while PG and thought it would go back to normal but I am still always very warm, not fever, just like... HOT!! I never need to sleep with blankets, they actually drive me nuts now, I'm always wearing shorts etc inside..

I haven't been trough pregnancy yet but I do feel hot literally all the time. It's extremely annoying :nope:

But! My mom after her 2nd pregnancy (I was 11 at the time so I remember!) was constantly hot during the pregnancy and it kind of kept on afterwards and she still has it now. She can never ever sleep in a room that is not freezing or wear layers of clothes. We usually ended up feeling cold because she kept opening windows all the time :haha:

I guess pregnancy just mess you up eh :blush:

ive had this for yrs n yrs, ad all the tests, got given so many different tablets.betablockers.........alsorts , when preg with morgan it stopped !! now its started again :?

Not sure Tash, but I'm interested in this, as this is what I'm like too!

I am so warm at work particularly, I'm in a t-shirt when everyone else has two or three layers on and it's driving me nuts!

Im like this too...everyone at work always wants the heating on and im always roasting.My mum is the same but she put it down to 'going through the change',her thyroid results have always been borderline up until a couple of months ago when she had a blood test and they diagnosed Underactive thyroid and shes now on medication for that.Have you mentioned being hot all the time to your doctor before?

No, but it's summer and getting worse, so I think I am going to call the office tomorrow morning

Im like this too...everyone at work always wants the heating on and im always roasting.My mum is the same but she put it down to 'going through the change',her thyroid results have always been borderline up until a couple of months ago when she had a blood test and they diagnosed Underactive thyroid and shes now on medication for that.Have you mentioned being hot all the time to your doctor before?

underactive makes you feel cold
x

I'm like this too since having Grady! I used to be able to wear hoodies through the summer, etc... Now I die wearing a tank top!
I used to blame the hormones, but I'd think by now they'd be back to normal...

I thought overactive thyroid made you thin, I don't think I have that :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->