Always wet (tmi)

TTC 84

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I'm 21 weeks pregnant and over the last few weeks I constantly feel wet ? I called l&d and they advised I would know if it was waters as it would be continuous. I notice it more if I'm walking around a lot so I'd assume a mix of sweat , discharge and maybe urine my pelvic floors are bit weak. It's worse if I don't wear a panty liner as my undies get wet but with a liner there's not a lot at all. I can actually feel it leak sometimes kind of like bubbles out and up my front ? But is only a slight bit of wetness when I check, it's sometimes clear sometimes yellow/orange. it's really uncomfortable lol am I the only one with this issue.
I had 20 week scan all was good so I'm assuming there's no low fluid or anything so I'm confident it's got to be wee and cm so gross sorry .

Seems normal to me and u are not alone! I've been wearing pantyliners since like 18 weeks. I also have issue when i sneeze or cough if i haven't been the the bathroom in 5 mins :p Oh the joys of pregnancy :)

My baby is super low. I have to wear pads now because sometimes urine just leaks out. Dr says I can't really help it unless he moves up...

I remember with my last pregnancy, it was really bad!! It was a lot of cm, all the time. This one isn't so bad. I don't think it's anything to worry about. :) But definitely not comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->