Am 6dpo......can I ask you girls something.......

camerashy

Reaction score
Am 6dpo today, last nite when me + dh were dtd I suddenly shouted
"ow!". It had felt like dh had caught me or gone too deep?

Is it a good sign?? Any1 else feel this b4 getting a bfp?

Today am feeling a few lil cramps (or maybe it's all in my head):dohh:

Will start testing on thurs @ 10 dpo......af due sunday[-o<[-o<[-o< please don't come

I've been exactly the same, I start testing from the 16th. Hope it's a good sign for us both :)

Sometimes I get this when my cp is very low. It's basically just him bashing the cervix :( bit tender I agree! For me I always know that my af is coming when my cp is that low but cervix are fickle creatures lol and this by no means suggests that you ladies are out this month as it is probably totally different for you... babydust xx

I wish you luck! I am in the wait too! I test in 11 days. Lots of baby dust for you!

fingers crosed for you!! im 4dpo and just had two people tell me they are pregnant today! it brought me to tears! now u feel bad for crying!! i hate the 2ww!!! its to crule why cant there be a door you can open just to check if you have a sticky bean in there! 14 days is a huge life time of a wait!
UGHHHH time to try and forget.
Im new to this so any tips would be great :)
Baby dust to you all
:coffee:

Hey girls, I am 7 DPO and going craaaazyyyy!!! I am symptom spotting left and right and I'm not sure if my symptoms are from PMS, tww craziness, or possibly the The big P. Have you guys had any symptoms. This is my 4th month and last month I had many symptoms right up until AF. I am so afraid of that happening again. I cannot WAIT to test. Taras-I've cried over a few people "accidentally" getting pregnant these last few months. I feel your pain. Chin up...positive thoughts. :winkwink: We can do this!

I'm 6dpo so we're all pretty much in the same boat! I'm testing next Sunday. Haven't had really low CP, but I've been having some little cramping and twinges.

And I totally agree! What is with this month and everyone ELSE I know getting pregnant. Ex best friend, just found out my cousin is pregnant AGAIN (#4 for them and she's only 11 months older than me.. insane!).

Hopefully we can join them all soon! This month maybe?!

Next Sunday? Wow...I'd never make it until then lol. I'm probably going to do one Tuesday or try to wait until Wednesday lol.

Next Sunday? Wow...I'd never make it until then lol. I'm probably going to do one Tuesday or try to wait until Wednesday lol.

Well that's when FF is saying I should test, but I'm sure I'll sneak a few early tests in before that, haha. I'm not very patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->