am BF .not on any contaceptive but 5 days late.. v.light positive

barack

expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies. i have a 10 mnth girl and stiill breastfeeding.
i BD on the following days CD12, CD14, CD15 & CD17. Wasnt trying but thats when hubby was around...:kiss:
now my period is 5 days late. i tested 2 days ago and the positive line was very very faint. tested with another brand result was BFN.....
So was now expecting AF To show up it still hasnt....
no pregnancy symptom at all expect cramping like AF is on its way and also diarhhea...sorry TMI..
Could i be pregnant. is it worth going to doctor for blood work??
i am not on any contraceptive btw

please help

A positive is a positive! Unless perhaps it was a chemical pregnancy.

Did the faint line look like an evap? How long have your cycles been back? Breast feeding can mess around with your cycles a bit but its definitely possible that your pregnant, if your worried you could always go see the dr x

Did the faint line look like an evap? How long have your cycles been back? Breast feeding can mess around with your cycles a bit but its definitely possible that your pregnant, if your worried you could always go see the dr x

no it didnt look like an evap line. My cycles have been 28 days...they have been spot on the past 5 Months. am scheduled to see Dr. Tomorrow. will update you.
Thank u for replying

not too sure abt chemical pregnancy... am suspecting so coz the line is not getting any darker. am now 1 week late still v.faint positive.......worriedXXX

Congratulations! I thought that might be the case :) see you in first tri x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->