Am I allowed to post this here?

vac_uk

Reaction score
Dont know if im allowed to post this hear but gota BFP this morning,id just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who's helped me with my questions and with my charting etc, this is a great group of people, and I wish you all BFPs :happydance: xxx

Conrats hun made up for you!!!! I love when people get their BFP'S!!!! X

thank you,me too,i'll be visiting here often to see all ur BFPs :) xx

I said it in the gallery, but i'll say it again! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to you - well done. All that temp charting paid off. :thumbup:

Hi all please help me ...my first progesterone test on last cycle d21 results came back as 1.9 obg put me on 50ml clomid this cycle d23 results came back as 63.9 what does this mean?

Thank you everyone xxx I shall be looking out for all your BFPs xxx

Congratulations!!! I had a good feeling about you after looking at your chart yesterday!!!! :happydance: Hopefully I'm not far behind you...

Thanks JBs baby,hope your joining me in 1st tri soon x

babychills, iwish i could help but cant, youd maybe get a better response posting a new thread,good luck xxx

congrats vac, did u have any symptoms or did u believe you were out?? xx

Gossip Gilly, This is my 1st cycle ttc, but Ive never taken any 'pills' of contraception or anything so my cycles are always regular and I already have 1 child....I started charting as i read all about it and was interested to do it myself. About 7dpo i started to feel symptoms, like very slight nausea but had dizzy spells which gave it away for me, although the temps confirmed it for me as my temps are nice and high. Ive also been REALLy hungry around lunch time which was also unusual and my breasts feel a bit tender.Dont have any nausea at the moment, but that could change. I kinda knew, but u never really 'know' till u see ur BFP

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->