Am i being selfish

francoise-19

Reaction score
hi all to, just neede to get this off my chest.
We found out last week that i wasnt 9 weeks pregnant but instead was having a molar pregnancy.
I had an erpc and we have got to wait for the histology to come back and have been warned not to ttc for at least 6-12 months.
Thing is my Oh doesnt want to try again ever, we have had 3misc and now this so its 4 times we have been through this. he said he can't bare to watch me be so happy then so sad and then have surgery ( had erpc's every time).He can't handle the emotional side either. We are very lucky to have our beautiful daughter together and i have another beautiful girl from a previous relationship, but the thought that i won't have anymore children makes me sad. people might think i should be grateful for what i have and you maybe right. But at 29 to think that i wont get pregnant again or hold another baby of mine is just to much to take....

Am i being selfish??
Should I give him time??
Or should i just except what he is saying and we have been blessed with 2 gorgeous girls and that our family is complete???

Sory for your loss hun. I can inderstand where your OH is coming from, men hate to see us in pain and not be able to make it go away but sometimes forget we arnt as fragile as they think we are.

Id wait the 6-12 months you have been advised to wait and then bring it up again. He may just need some time to greve.

Sory for your loss hun. I can inderstand where your OH is coming from, men hate to see us in pain and not be able to make it go away but sometimes forget we arnt as fragile as they think we are.

Id wait the 6-12 months you have been advised to wait and then bring it up again. He may just need some time to greve.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I agree with this advice. Wait out the 6-12 months and then reevaluate and see what you are prepared to handle after that time.

I don't think you are being selfish at all.Your OH may get upset seeing you upset but you wil be even more upset at never having another so i think you should go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->