Am i crazy????

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies, im not sure if any of you remember me but i posted awhile back.
I was told at my 12 week scan that baby is a boy and then at 14 weeks my OB said the same thing. I posted a nub photo and most of you said boy!!

i have 2 boys already, anyway I'm having a check up today and will have a scan and i am holding on to hope that they were wrong!!!!!

What are my chances?? Im pretty certain that they were right but i just want to see what you all think, any stories that have turned out to be the other gender???

I keep having vivid real like dreams that we have a baby girl and it is so right in my dream its fulfilling!! Does this mean something or is it my subconscious playing mean tricks on me??:shrug::shrug:

ill update when i get back!!

It's not crazy. Although I too have clearly seen that this is a girl. Every now and then I think what if they missed it (the penis)... and when it comes out it'll be a boy. I don't really believe it but sometimes it's nice to play the what if game.

Good luck!

I think more often than not that if they say boy, it is most likely a boy, but never say never. My sister in law was told boy for her first right up to her final scan when the tech said "I think its a girl" Sure enough it was a girl. In her situation they wanted a boy though so I felt so bad for them :( I was told boy at my last scan (wanted a girl and have written on this forum) but I saw his parts for sure so know there is no chance for me. GL and keep us updated.

It was just wishful thinking......i had my scan baby looks fine and i seen his boy bits :blue::blue::blue: with my own eyes so now i know for sure!!!

I'am excited to meet this baby boy:cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->