Am I crazy???

lylasmummy

Reaction score
I LOVE the name Seth, but my partner DETESTES it, says its an old mans name. Well our boy (if its a boy) will be an old man one day too... :haha:

Anyone else think its a daft name??

We are only 14 weeks atm and obvs dont know the sex yet but only really thinking boys names for some reason.

We both like Vincent (Vinnie) too and Reé for a girl (his mum was Marie)

Seth is quite an old man name, however Seth Rogan and Seth Mcfarland arn't that old

I like Seth!

Gotta tell you though, I was convinced I was having a boy and didnt even consider girls names and had a girl :dohh:

X

I had names picked for both, but was slightly convinced I would have a girl (maybe because i was less scared by the concept of a little girl, having been one myself lol and partially due to all my friends having little girls and my family always having daughters first)

but nope i got a boy lol

In the U.S. Seth is a VERY popular little boy name right now. I don't even think I know any old men named Seth...

I always think of Seth as a fairly modern name, but then again I haven't heard of any Seths that are older than Seth Green :haha:

In the U.S. Seth is a VERY popular little boy name right now. I don't even think I know any old men named Seth...

I agree, it's becoming popular around here. My sister used it for one of her kids, and I love the name!

Yeah Seth Rogan and Seth McFarlane are pretty cool guys so Im gonna keep trying. I really like unusual names, I think ill show him this and prove Im not the only one who likes it... Over in UK people think of an old guy from Emmerdale years ago and I think thats where my problem lies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->