am I crazy.........

lillyangel

Reaction score
for trying to conceive number 3. My first is three and ive got a 7 month old. They are both girls and we want one more shot at maybe having a boy. Has anyone got three , how hard was it going from 2 to 3.

I wouldnt say ur crazy if u think u can manage i know i couldnt :(

I have three step children and one new baby and tellin u now... For a while we only had the two girls around and it is sooooo much easier than having the three...

Don't mean to scare u but ye it is ridiculously hard. The only reason we had Hudson is coz all three are now old enough we don't have to watch them 24/7... Even now tho we have a 9yo girl a 4yo girl and 3yo boy and Hudson is 2 weeks... The. 4 yo still makes me wanna jump out the window lol...

And we get comments on how well behaved our kids are so I'd hate to see if u had some challenging ones lil

My mother had three children in 33 months. So when I was born, my brothers were 1 and 2. That's right, all three in diapers. And we're all alive and happy and healthy today... especially Mom, who wouldn't have it any other way! If it's what you want, then you have the will to do it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->