Am I Crazy

teamlowery

Reaction score
Just need a little advice.

I think I ovulated on Jun 5 or maybe Jun 8. I had symptoms of O both days, just started charting this month which is taking me some getting used to. DTD Jun 2, 3, 5, 8th. I think I ovulated on Jun 5 so I am going to post my symptoms based on that. My LMP was May 25. Cycles have been 25 days for the last 4 cycles. AF due on Jun 19.

1 and 2 dpo nothing

3 dpo-had 1 Budlight and 1 mini Budlight margarita and felt tipsy/dizzy. Had to sit down for a few minutes.

4 dpo-nothing

5 dpo-sharp pain in lower abdomen radiated to my bum. Lasted about an hour.

6-9 dpo- off and on sore nipples itchy breasts, mild cramps, twinges, pulling. Legs feel like jello at times. Mild cramping in upper thighs. Mild dizzy headaches. Watery discharge that feels like a peed myself of AF is starting.

10 dpo-same as 6-9 with addition of feeling off balance. Ate pineapples at a chinese restaurant and they tasted like the inside of a can. Coke and watermelon tasted the same. Ears popping. Burst of energy then crash. Itchy scalp. Itchy breast. BBT 98.01 HPT BFN.

11 dpo-same as 10 but with mild breakout on forehead. I usually only get one big bump or none at all before AF. Lower back sore, but I did plant flowers on Saturday.

No you're not crazy! I have the same feelings. I'm 12 dpo right now, expecting my af the 18th. I just tested yet again but I def think it's a BFN. This morning has been the worst iof the days. Woke up with shortness of breath. Felt a little better. About 20 mins after I got to work, the shortness of breath came back, bbs starting hurting , dizzy & bloating like no ones business. Lasted about an hour.

I just got off work & went to buy a test & kinda felt like I no longer had any symptoms . Just gonna wait on af now & test Sunday if it doesn't come.

But keep your head up & GL!

I am running along the same lines as you! I think I O'd on the 5th. Cycle should start the 18th or 19th. I had some spotting yesterday, and a BFN today. Hang in there.

Thank you both for the encouragement. How are you ladies doing today. I had another BFN yesterday. All of my symptoms seem to be dwindling. It's weird though every evening I have a low grade fever. My temp was lower this morning than it was yesterday and my boobies seem to be deflating. I think AF is on her way..

GL and baby dust to you both.

Keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"