am i further along than i thought?(tmi inc.)

mewannabubba

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if this has happened to anybody,
my last visit from:witch: was on the 10th dec. it was 5 days late, and started off light pink and slow flow before getting started then got darker and lasted 5 days. about 1 week early, i tested and got my bfp.

is it possible what i thought was af was actually implanting making me 9 weeks and not 5?

i had bfn when i tested on cd 28 (day af was due) last month. i tried asking the doctors surgery but they said wait till the midwife sees me in feb lol it is possible it is one of those strange questions that can only be answered if i was in the room with someone but it is one that has been buzzing in my head and i had to ask just in case somebody else had this happpen

With my DS I had a weird period at the time AF was due. Started as real watery brown then went onto full flow red for 5 days. Just didn't feel like normal AF though. As it turned out I was pregnant and at first scan was nearer 16 weeks than 12. So anything is possible x

Could be hun, I'd get in touch with the doctors/midwives whoever your seeing at the moment and let them know that what you thought was a period could actually have been implantation, you will soon know by the time you get to have your scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->