Am I further along than I thought?

pb921124

Pregnant with baby #4
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm so confused. After NTNP for a few months I started tracking with CB fertility monitor. I had a very weird and short period (only 1 1/2 days of heavy flow then light spotting. Whole period only lasted 4 days. I'm usually a 7 day person).

Anyways...After just a day or two of testing the monitor showed a LH surge but no peak levels immediately followed. Instead, everyday showed high LH even past when my phone app showed I should have ovulated. I kept testing even though I thought it was a lost cause and maybe I didn't ovulate (I struggled with PCOS in my first pregnancy). Then out of the blue a nice little happy face showing peak levels had been detected. A week later I got these very strong lines.
thumbnail.jpg
If I go by my LMP I was 16 dpo at the time of the first test, but if I go by my CBF monitor I was 8 dpo. clearly I wouldn't be getting lines this dart at 8dpo right? are these too dark for 16 dpo? I'm so confused. at first I thought the positive line was faint but then I realized that was the control line and my positive line was way darker than I realized on the first day I tested.

My OB office isn't scheduling my appt until July 1st but I think I might be way past 8-9 weeks at that point. Maybe I should just stop overthinking it and take a positive for a positive and leave it alone.:lol: yeah right! I'm probably going to go pee on more sticks and stress a bit more before the hour is up!](*,)](*,)

No answers but that does seem quite dark for 8dpo. I’ve seen some people get a line at 6dpo, but idk. That’s daaaark. If you are sure you weren’t pregnant before your LMP, I think that week difference isn’t too big a deal as far as scheduling the initial prenatal. Here (Kaiser) schedules the first prenatal between 7 to 12 weeks. Mine was around 9w. If I’m going by LMP and 5/16 was 16dpo, then you’d be 5w tomorrow, and that puts 7/1 at 11 weeks. Which is annoyingly long to wait but not out of the realm of standard practice. Especially if you’re not having complications. I tend to bleed and cramp a lot in early pregnancy, and I may Channel my inner soccer player and be overdramatic. So I usually get in sooner :rofl: in any case, congratulations!!!

Thanks so much for your thoughts Dobby! I'm not 100% sure I wasn't pregnant before my LMP but I think that would put me at 9 weeks pregnant but I just started to feel symptoms so I don't think I'm that far along, but what do I know :confused:. I feel like waiting until almost the second trimester to get in to see my OB might be driving me a little bonkers. I just need to calm down and relax. But you're right, I'm not having complications so I will count my blessing and stop serial calling my OBs office :D. I can relate to being overdramatic, clearly!!!!!!

My lines looked like ures around 17dpo.

Mine were dye stealers by 15dpo with my daughters. This pregnancy I had my first positives at 8dpo but they were very faint. I wouldn’t have thought it very likely to get lines as strong as that that early, I would have thought it more likely you were more like 16dpo when you did those tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->