Am I getting worked up about nothing?

FlowerPower11

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this and after some advice if anyone can help?
My cycle has more recently been (for the last 6 months) 29 days, but is never more than 33 and it has been regular like this for a couple of years now since I came off the pill. I can't describe it but I wasn't really having any symptoms or anything before AF due this month, but just felt that I was going to find out I was pregnant soon. I know that must sound weird. Well now on day 36 of cycle (so pos 3-6 days late) have been having light cramping which comes and goes, tingling in nipples and I think they look darker, my veins in my boobs look more obvious, I have been getting up in the night to pee and for the last two days have noticed I've been going to pee more frequently. I also felt like I was having hot flushes today, and could cry at anything!! My cramps feel so much like period pains at times though so I'm kind of expecting my period any moment to. I don't have increased CM, or any other symptoms that I'm aware of. am I imagining this because of that feeling I had, or should I be brave and take the test? Reason I haven't yet its that my hubby has asked that we do it together.
Thanks for your help.
xxx

That's a LOT of symptoms there hun, and it all seems pretty positive to me. They could be signs that AF is coming, but as you've been off the pill for a while you would expect your AF sysmptoms to have settled down a bit by now and be more predictable. My best friend experienced mild cramping for most of her first trimester and she said they reminded her of period pains, and she's now got 8 weeks left til she is due. I would definitely test, but wait for OH. It sounds like something he really wants to be part of.

I would for sure test at this point. Good luck! Hope the result is what you're hoping for!

Thanks all, I guess I just feel that as I haven't had other symptoms like increased CM, increased sense of smell, nausea (that so many other peeps seem to have at this stage!!)...that I am just looking for signs and its all in my head, and if i test now and its BFN and AF still don't arrive then I'll be more confused! Think I need to relax and take mind off things for a bit! OH bit sceptical so gonna give it a day or two more and if these pains don't result in AF then I will test.xxxx. Thanks again for all your advice!!!

I'm exactly the same :/ refuse to test yet.. I'm actually scared to haha.
I'm on cd35 of a normally 29-32 day cycle! Thought i was out last night after getting a tiny bit of spotting after dtd but nope, still no witch!
Fx for us both! x

Thanks all, I guess I just feel that as I haven't had other symptoms like increased CM, increased sense of smell, nausea (that so many other peeps seem to have at this stage!!)...that I am just looking for signs and its all in my head, and if i test now and its BFN and AF still don't arrive then I'll be more confused! Think I need to relax and take mind off things for a bit! OH bit sceptical so gonna give it a day or two more and if these pains don't result in AF then I will test.xxxx. Thanks again for all your advice!!!

You don't have to have all of the symptoms (some ladies don't have anything), and changes like CM can be so minimal that you might not notice. Keep us posted.

I am going through the same thing! I am about a week late, but a few days ago I tested and it was BFN! SUPER SUPER SUPER annoying.

I was a week late.. Just got AF now after a lot of pg symptoms, the stupid thing :( *cries* x

To the OP, with my first the only symptom I had was missed AF. I didn't have a single other symptom until I was 8 weeks or more along and then my boobs started to get sore. Definitely test and let us know. Good luck. :dust: for a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->