Am I going crazy? Update

mush23

Reaction score
Am I going crazy or is this a faint bfp????

I caved and tested super early (8dpo) with a frer but I’m sure I can see something, easier to see in reality

Update: I’ve had nothing but BFNs since this squinter, I have a feeling it’s just an evap even though the pic was taken soon after the three minute mark. Af due in three days and I’m sure she’ll show her ugly face ��

Attachments

• FFC5E114-C634-4192-99CD-15F2D5DC0775.jpg
    FFC5E114-C634-4192-99CD-15F2D5DC0775.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 78
I am rubbish at looking at tests, i never see anything and i can totally see that 2nd line :thumbup:

I see something ! Good luck !!! :)

Thanks ladies but it must have been an evap as I’ve had nothing but BFNs since

Early next week, Monday or Tuesday. I know I’m not out till AF shows but it’s hard to keep my hopes up :(

The only good thing is, it is still pretty early to test still! I would wait now until Sunday :flower:

Most pregnancy test say as early as 3 days but most of them still cant detect it... they didnt with my 2nd bub until the 1st day of my missed period

FX hun!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I’ll probably leave the testing for a couple of days, it’s very disheartening to keep seeing BFNs

Don’t be disheartened but totally with you on this one! I took a clear blue digi on 8dpo what was I thinking!! So so so tempted to do a FRER today 11DPO but my sensible head is telling to just wait AF due on weds . We just need to keep fingers crossed x

Just started having some light pink spotting when I wipe, could this be late implantation at 13dpo? Not due af for 2 days

Just started having some light pink spotting when I wipe, could this be late implantation at 13dpo? Not due af for 2 days

I’m due AF weds took a FRER today was BFN :-( sore boobs and tingly nipples so still hanging on but realistically think AF is on the way :-( keep positive. It’s not over till it’s over keep us posted x

I’m due AF weds took a FRER today was BFN :-( sore boobs and tingly nipples so still hanging on but realistically think AF is on the way :-( keep positive. It’s not over till it’s over keep us posted x

This ttc thing sucks. It was so easy with dd, we dtd every other day and I forgot to test until dh asked is af had arrived 🤣 I got pregnant first cycle so we didn’t really have to try at all. I thought it would take longer so I didn’t get my hopes up. This time however I had high hopes it would happen just as quickly lol. I suppose everything happens for a reason and I’ll get pregnant when I’m supposed to x

Af showed up with full force this morning. Officially on cd1

Af showed up with full force this morning. Officially on cd1

I’m due tomoz have pinkish loss this morning :-( TTC totally sucks and like you always fell really easy with my first 2 boys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->