Am I going CRAZY?

jenniferrae4

Reaction score
I am now officially 10dpo... I have taken a prego test every day since 7 dpo! Every BFN I loose more and more hope! I feel so pregnant I am trying for my 4th baby! I am not NEW to the pregnancy feelings but with all 3 of my children I was super young and was not necessarily trying for baby...
This time I am "trying" I want one more baby I feel this void inside me for one more!

I have very sensitive nipples
Backaches up the galore
Im more wet down there so much more fluid then normal
I have been having horrid migraines
lots of cramping this has been going on since 3dpo
I am constantly starving
I have the worst mood swings ever!
I have been having heightened smelling ability like a super hero... lol
on top of all of that I have been nauseated to the max when my tummy is empty!

Now with all of these symptoms you would think I would have a BFP right? NO BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN!!! I am using first response tests which are supposed to tell you the soonest right?

SO am I crazy? Am I imaging these symptoms? Am I wanting to be presto so badly that my brain is making me have these symptoms and I am not even prego? Its Feb 2nd... Period is due Feb 6th... waiting to see if it comes feels like a lifetime away! To be honest if it comes ill probably be too heartbroken! I don't think I can keep putting myself through this emotional rollercoaster I really wish this is my month...

But with it being 10dpo and me having a BFN... probably not right? Im crazy? ugh

TTW sucks and playing the symptom game can be difficult. You might be adding too much stress testing so early and so frequently. I would give testing a break until AF is due to arrive and/or late. Good luck to you!

I'm having all the same symptoms and keep getting a BFN on every test I take but I really feel like I am! This two week wait is the worst! Good luck to you!

@KGK I know I'm adding too much stress... I have been doing acupuncture to try and help with everything! I am now 2 days late and still BFN! UGH

@ALo95 TWW is the worst! Im going insane! When is your AF due?

I'm right there with ya. I'm 13 dpo (supposedly). I haven't charted this time, I just know how I feel when I O. We weren't trying. We tried for two years with our first. We used the pull out method but ever since a few days after O, I have been nauseated, backache, had cravings, etc. You name it, I've got it, except for the sore boobs. They are sore at the top and under my arms but that's it. I have woke up the past two mornings at 5:30, took my temp and got up for the day....so strange and not me at all. I usually sleep until my alarm goes off at 7 and I get to work at 7:30. So I feel ya, I probably could test but I just don't want to see that BFN that I know so well from the first time trying...:hugs:

anyone get a bfp? Aunt Flow came to visit me... I decided to go see a doc and Im not starting my first round of clomid and I am also getting a HSG done on Wednesday I really hope this is my month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->