• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am i going mad??? **FINAL UPDATE** pg 8!!!!!

have ya tryed zoomin in haha...prob a stupid question x

Yeah I have, I can see a grey line if I tilt (lay my screen flat :lol:) and squint but I can't see it in the invert

i see the same toria, a gray like on the first one and nothing on the invert xx

I can see one on the invert chick, how many dpo are you?

With those clear blue ones i used to like them but now think they are crap as last month i got half a line on the top....

I do think digis save all the hassle but trying to see lines is half of the fun!!

am looking via a 38 inch telly screen and i can see a line on both but the inverted is clearer good luck in it getting darker hun

cant see anything on the first response test, sorry!

Im sorry I can't see anything on the FR test! x

Cant see anything hun, but try again in a few days, i got 3 bfn's before i got my bfp just bcz i was testing from 11dpo, got my bfp on 14dpo.
Good luck! :) xx

Okis guys ty for ya opinons I'm defo just guna have to wait till Saturday or Sunday now n test again n see if its darker...I tell ya man all this obsessing has bought back all the memories of ttc and man how much it ruled my life I hated it....I cudnt bare to be like that again its to life controlling xxx

i can see it perfect on both!

even more so on the FRER!

i can see it perfect on both!

even more so on the FRER!

oh i agree i see a line on both and hund if that showed in 2/3 min thats a bfp, invert is clearer i also have bigger screen it clear as day huns xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->