am i having chemical pregnancy? please help

raisingarrows

Reaction score
So... About for days ago I had lots of pregnancy symptoms and took a test got a extremely faint positive result on several cheap tests(the kind was faint within allotted time and gradually got darker over time. Now four days later the lines aren't getting darker!! They all stay faint. I even took a free and it was barely visible faint... Should I be worried?? I still have major pregnancy symptoms!! No blessing or cramping.. Though my back does hurt.

It's hard to say for sure but faint tests early on needn't mean something is wrong. Do you know how long ago you ovulated? If it's only around two weeks ago, I wouldn't worry. Maybe take a break from testing and try again in 3 or 4 days. Chances are your lines will be nice and dark by then.

On the 1st of January I got a bfp. It was early on and I thought the tests would start to get darker but they never did and a couple of days later the line wasn't there anymore. I still had symptoms but they weren't as strong as before I tested. I'm hoping for your sake that it isn't a chemical pregnancy and it is just early on or your pee is just too diluted.

I had a :bfp: on Wednesday that was stronger on Thursday. Today it's lighter and the digital was negative whereas that was positive during the week too. I'm guessing mine's a chemical. You can always test in the morning with fmu to see whether the line is darker or lighter x

It's hard to say for sure but faint tests early on needn't mean something is wrong. Do you know how long ago you ovulated? If it's only around two weeks ago, I wouldn't worry. Maybe take a break from testing and try again in 3 or 4 days. Chances are your lines will be nice and dark by then.

I have no idea when I ovulated. All I know is I had crazy cramps around 2/23-2/29??--approx?? Means implantation I thought.. I thought for sure I was going to start af(but didn't)... Haven't had a period since 3/2015... Adopted breastfeeding(no birth control at all since Apr. 2015...)... So I have no clue what's going on. I took cheapo tests got super faint lines that got darker if they sat a while after... So idk what's going on... Lines
Are just super faint...i go to Dr wed.. So ill know then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->