Am I in the TWW?

Aerith07

Reaction score
Do you ladies mind looking at my period tracker and telling me if you think I might be in the TWW? We're not TTC, but my cycles have become shorter the last couple months (down to 25 days when they're normally 30) and I'm all confused about when my fertile time is. Usually I'm on top of it, but with my cycles out of sack and my hormones doing weird things I don't know what's going on ovulation wise. I just have my app. Anyway... What do you ladies think?

Thank you so much. No symptoms that I've noticed. Usually in my other pregnancies my first symptom is sore bbs during my tww, but I haven't felt anything yet. CP is soft, high, and closed and I'm 7dpo.

Screenshot_20180927-103956.png

Looking at that chart your fertile period was 17-23 Sept . To be honest I’ve found those apps useless . They always got my fertile window and O date wrong . If your going by the app then looks like your in the TWW / 8DPO.

Only way to know is OPKs or temp each month.
Good luck

Thanks ladies. according to my app I could be 11dpo. I typically get a positive on a test at 9-10dpo, but I'll wait to see if I'm late first. 3 days before AF is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->