am I likely to go overdue this time too?

Lilbean2

Reaction score
I went 9days overdue with my son and he only came because I was induced at 9days due to reduced movement.. but this time I'm wondering what the chances are of going over again?

It really is possible to say. I was 4 days late with my first. 9 days late with my second, im now 7 days late with my third which i totally didnt expect haha

maybe, maybe not

I was induced at 41 weeks with ds1. Ds2 came at 39w1d on his own.

I really think it is a toss up. I think first babies are more likely to go past due dates, then second ones maybe not go as long??

Idk, my first I was induced at 10 days past, then my second I was induced at 7 days past ( I said screw it lets get this sucker out!)

Pregnant with my third and mentally I am not even considering anything happening before 7 days past due date. I just feel like I carry em in here forever!

I had dd 5 days late with dd, spontaneous labor & my water didn't break til 10 cm.. I was 3 cm and 100% effaced weeks before labor hit.. (Her labor was 12 hours start to finish)

With ds, my water broke spontaneously at 38 weeks 6 days and I delivered 1.5 hrs later..

For me, my history.. And that of my families... Meant nothing

You just can't tell, unfortunately but I would say that being mentally prepared for being overdue makes it easier to cope with. My first was 11 days late, second was 12 days and I am currently 8 days late with this one. Honestly, I'd love to meet him today but if I don't then I am really ok waiting a few more days. xx

I went 14 days over due with my DD, so I really hope this one wants to come out a bit sooner than that :haha:

Oh boo hoo, I too was hoping I wouldn't go over again but it's looking likely from these replies sob sob.x

I was 12 days overdue with all 3. I had to be induced all 3 times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->