Am I maybe preggers? Need advice

Mio2787

Reaction score
Hey all, I need some advice because I'm feeling pretty confused. My last normal cycle was May-22. Lasted the normal 5 days the whole shebang. We dtd often throughout the month and a few times when I was ovulating but just used the pull out method. This month I was expecting AF on the 23rd since My cycles are like clockwork, but it didn't show up until 4 days later, and well, it was really weird. Normally I know when it is coming, and my first day I run a low grade fever, cramp horribly, and bleed super heavy with lots of clots the first three days. Then normally it tapers for the last two. June 27th my "period" showed up and I spotted lightly the first two days, then bleed about medium for a day and a half, then spotted over the next two. I had some cramping, but not my normal debilitating kind, and passed very few very miniscule clots. Even the bleeding was the wrong color. Other things that were weird is I was feeling super queezy the week and a half before, and feel a little queezy now. I also had breast pain which I never get and still have slight pains now, and I think my BB's are a little fuller ( I honestly can't tell, but I'm barely an B usually and I'm filling up that B cup bra easier). Another weird thing is that my CM is completely wrong for my cycle. Normally it is really dry the week afte AF, but the last day of my "period" I had a ton of blood tinged ewcm, as well as on and off the past few days along with wet clear/white CM now. I have tested before I my bleed and once a few days ago and both were :bfn:. We aren't trying, so I haven't been symptom spotting but I know my body and I have never had this kind of cycle. Any input would be appreciated. I'm just so confused.:shrug:

*Two last notes: usually I am a light smoker, but as of a week ago I suddenly have no interest or cravings at all to smoke. Also we had one miscarriage 2 years ago at 7 weeks and I hadn't gotten a :bfp: on a hpt before I went into the E.R.

Sorry for the novel guys!

Im in a similar situation, my last cycle was may 22nd -24th but i havent had any menstration at all, so im 10 days late and also BFN! Im so confused and have no answers. Usually my cycles have been pretty regular 29-35 days apart. So im on cycle day 45 ugh its torture

Would you go take a test with your doc? If you aren't satisfied with the DIY tests I would!
Also, I am a light smoker and enjoy a few glasses of wine, but before I even knew I was preggers with my daughter I couldn't stand to go near a ciggie and the smell of alcohol turned my stomach. Having a scare at the min and the same thing is happening which is a big tell tale sign for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->