am I misreading the signs?

tucan

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here.

Driving myself mad thinking about this and wondering if I could be misinterpreting some symptoms?

I’ve been feeling nauseous since last Saturday, so a week now. It comes and goes in waves, mostly in the morning and afternoon. Also I was really tired for a couple of days earlier this week. I’ve had some light stomach cramps which have got a bit stronger today. I don’t usually get stomach cramps at all even during my period. I’m never nauseous either. My face has broken out too.

My period is due next weekend and today I had a very light brown discharge which stopped quickly.

I took a test but I guess if this is possibly implantation bleeding then it’s too soon to be positive?

Any thoughts? I suppose I will know for sure next weekend but it’s killing me waiting, I’m the sort of person who likes to know straight away! I don’t want to mention it to my other half yet in case it’s a false alarm.

If the brown blood is IP you wouldnt be geting any preg simps untill after it is inplated as it is the hgc that bilds up that makes the simps. good luck all you can do it wait

Seemed to have developed eczema on my hnads too which I've never had before. Still could all be one big coincidence though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->