am i or arent i......eeeek!

amyclaire

TTC late July 2010 :D
Reaction score
well, firstly i know the answer is to take a test...
but i just dont feel like breaking the news to oh yet...

so verdict based on:
no period (now on cd42)
backache.. lots of it..
a bit of metallic taste
funny cramping.... not too painful but sometimes just little sharp pains.. then sometimes strange "pin prick" pains around belly button area..
and lots of heartburn

what u think?
xxx

Take a test and tell him when you're ready?

i dont know... i think id just feel guilty for doing, i really want us to find out for sure together xxxx

CD42? How long are your cycles? Are you already taking folic acid? Even if you're not ready to tell him and test yet make sure you start taking it just in case you are :hugs: x

yeah i was on a vitamin that contained folic acid... but it contained vitamin a too so i switched to one without vitamin a with lots of folic acid :)

oh and re cycles.... i recently came off pill so they arent back to normal, only had 1 normal since coming off and that was 28 days.

xxxx ps.... i have low iron, iron tablets are ok arent they? xxx

How come you don't feel ready to tell him? Are you worried he'd take it badly? Or are you not sure you're ready for the answer yourself? I think folic acid is a good idea anyhow (edit: sorry posted at the same time as you there). Hope you get the outcome you want!!!

definitely not sure id get a gd reaction from him, and not 100% ready myself either yet! xxx

Certainly all signs aren't they? Be honest with him, he might appreciate it more than finding out after you? You know him best, and in the end it'll all be fine :)
Good luck, let us know how it goes! xx

Hope, whatever the outcome, you and your partner are able to work through it. I know even when pregnancy is wanted it can be a bit of a shock and take some time getting used to - so finding out as early as you can gives you that time.

Good luck

Fly

Iron tablets should be fine :D If you've just come off the pill you could also be having symptoms because of that. Good luck when you do test x

Good luck! I would advise testing...and definitely talk to your OH, something like this is important for you both to be involved in :)
I'm current nearly 5 days late...taken 3 or 4 tests and all saying negative - SO frustrating! I just want to know one way or the other!! I have similar symptoms to you, backache, metallic taste in my mouth and cramping...I dont know how you can wait so long or maybe I'm just too impatient!?

Hope you get the result you want chick :)

Luci x

Im late too - by 6 days and 2 tests later saying BFN.

thanks for all the responses ladies :)

i WILL make myself test soon! need to know - if its positive i'll be 6 weeks gone tomorrow! - (cd1 11th aug!)

jen and lucilu hope u get stuff sorted as well!!xxxxx i shall keep u informed!

I'm late too (2 days)! I tested on Saturday, but BFN. I've only had 1 AF since coming off the pill (plus the withdrawal bleed), and that was a 34 day cycle, I'm currently CD 36. Don't want to get too excited as it's only 2 days, but i have felt queasy all day today.

Seems like there's quite a few of us in WTT wondering "am I? aren't I?" this month!

I'd recommend temping for those of you unsure if you are pg. I am on cd48 with no af. I know I'm not pregnant though as I know when I ovulated and didn't have sex around the time of ovulation. If I didn't temp I'd be on a rollercoaster of emotions every month!

Good luck everyone - hope you all get the answer you want!

xx

ive been charting as well, im rubbish though, i wake up and do it at 8am... then on my days off i just wake up at midday or so and then do it.... and so my temps are all over the place..... wwoooops...
workaholic when u testing again? xxxx

You can use a bbt ajduster - you'll find one online if you do your temps later than usual. That's what I use. Do you use fertility friend? You should ask the chart stalkers to take a look at your chart to see when you've ovulated.

Going to test again on Thursday am. I'll do it first thing as it was late in the afternoon when i tested on Sat. I'm charting too, but not very well (odd sleep patterns)!
I've also been using OPK's, but i used it from CD19-CD26 and all negative. So don't know when or if i've OV'd?!

When are you going to test amyclaire?

Going to test again on Thursday am. I'll do it first thing as it was late in the afternoon when i tested on Sat. I'm charting too, but not very well (odd sleep patterns)!
I've also been using OPK's, but i used it from CD19-CD26 and all negative. So don't know when or if i've OV'd?!

When are you going to test amyclaire?

going to try n tell oh tonight that i think i might be... so then he'll say go get a test tomorrow on my lunch break.....
we're both working weds and thurs but both off on friday... so im thinking friday morning... god im panicking...

been through this before but i dont think ive ever truly believed that i seriously could be.. i guess this is the first time since its genuinly possible.. no protection, definitely having sex around ov time...eeeeeeeeek!!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->