am i or arent i......eeeek!

You can use a bbt ajduster - you'll find one online if you do your temps later than usual. That's what I use. Do you use fertility friend? You should ask the chart stalkers to take a look at your chart to see when you've ovulated.

yeah im on fertility friend - my free trial ends in around 3 days though i think :s, can i use the adjuster on there or do i need to sign up.. ie pay..
not paying unless i find out im not pg! xxxx

I get fertilityfriend for free. You just don't get as much information. But, you only really need the charts anyway. I didn't know there was an adjuster on there, I use another one, so I'm not sure if the one on ff is free.

Good luck tonight and try not to stress about it. It will all work out in the end. x

he came back late last night but this morning told him about feeling sick and that i wanted to test. he's actually been a lot more supportive than i thought. i expected him to get very scared and go off on one. lets hope that doesnt happen if its positive! testing tomorrow morning or friday morning... first pee of the day!! i have to say i don't think ive been more scared in my life!
xxxx

Keep us posted! Go ahead and do it tomorrow - you'll just cause more anxiety if you keep waiting!

he came back late last night but this morning told him about feeling sick and that i wanted to test. he's actually been a lot more supportive than i thought. i expected him to get very scared and go off on one. lets hope that doesnt happen if its positive! testing tomorrow morning or friday morning... first pee of the day!! i have to say i don't think ive been more scared in my life!
xxxx

How come you're so worried about OH's reaction? You're ntnp right, so surely he'll be aware of what that might lead to and want a LO? It'll be fine!

Just to let you know i just tested and BFN! Still no sign of AF though, so not sure what is going on!

I take you didn't test this morning amyclaire?

Hi Amy

I know what you are going through! I am 5 days late and I have the same symptoms as you plus really watery CM (TMI)

I had a really good heart to heart with OH today and he was really supportive he told me to stop worrying and everything will be ok and he would be happy if it was a :bfp: he said if we was pg then it was our time to be Mummy and Daddy and everything will work out! He also said, he doesnt like planning a baby he wants it to happen when it happens as that would be the right time for us! I thought that was nice!

He first said he wanted to use Condoms until we moved out of his Mum and Dads as they would just cause stress even though we are actively look for our own place! Then Text me and said stick to what we are doing, and I explained that that could result in getting pg and he said that he would be happy with that so we have gone from WTT to NTNP!

I am going to test on Tuesday and I am really nervous and the more I think about it the more I want it to be a :bfp: but I dont "feel" PG iykwim

I will stop waffling now:shy:

I really hope everything works out for you and you get the result you want hun

Keep us posted Good luck

xxx

Oooh how exciting Twinks!! That's a very romantic way of looking at NTNP, I think I'd like a baby that way :)
Good luck testing, and let us know how it goes!! xx

Oooh how exciting Twinks!! That's a very romantic way of looking at NTNP, I think I'd like a baby that way :)
Good luck testing, and let us know how it goes!! xx

Thank you Fluffy I will do! He made me :cry:

Well amyclaire, AF got me today. I guess my cycles haven't settled down yet. Oh well.

How did it go with you? Have you tested yet?

well, firstly i know the answer is to take a test...
but i just dont feel like breaking the news to oh yet...

so verdict based on:
no period (now on cd42)
backache.. lots of it..
a bit of metallic taste
funny cramping.... not too painful but sometimes just little sharp pains.. then sometimes strange "pin prick" pains around belly button area..
and lots of heartburn

what u think?
xxx

Waiting :test::test::test: :dust:

soooo sorry about late reply...!
back to uni and up to my ears in work.. already. :l

well, tested and bfn, twice.
STILL no af though. not sure whats going on there...........
im still absolutely exhausted with funny cramps. any chance of false negatives?! was boots cheapy.. but it was first pee of the day though so i'm pretty sure its negative.
hmmm. xxxxxx

How many days late are you now? Maybe try again in 2 - 3 days? xx

Oh my god!!! Wow, that's ages lol! Best of luck, hopefully it'll appear soon! :p xx

A couple of cycles back I had an AF that was about 3 wks late (can't remember exactly off top of head but noted it somewhere!) and last cycle it was one week early. My cycles are normally regular. Don't worry too much about it... it might be a false neg but then again it's normal for our bodies to have 'off' cycles every now and then. I'd say to see your GP if you're concerned, I went to see mine after two wks and he did a pg test (neg) and told me to come back if AF hadn't come in two weeks.
I know this won't stop you worrying about it (or hoping), just wanted to tell you that it doesn't mean that your fallopian tubes have withered up and died or anything xxx

gonna retest in a few days i think. just want to be sure as im not drinking and avoiding vitamin a.. pretty sure its neg, i might go see gp if it takes much longer than a couple of weeks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->