am I out?

Mamatoble

Mama to 3; ttc #4
Reaction score
I tested today and it was negative - it was in the afternoon so possibly that had something to do with it?

My last AF started on 9 May but I think that I ov on or around 19 May.
I don't temp chart but do check CM and that was when it was EWCM. I haven't had it since.

So not entirely sure if I am out or not.
If it was on 19/5 then I am 12 dpo (?)

I know that not a lot can be told by this but my CP is high and slightly firmish? (definately high and not squishy anyhow). I think that it is closed - as much as it can be after having babies (and mine were on the large size) But not sure.

My last 3 pregnancys were more NTNP (one was while preventing:dohh:) and they are all blessings.
But because we then had three wee ones in 3.5 years we were totally preoccupied with not having a fourth until I could see the grass from the trees.

Now of course i am obsessing about it and worried that my fertility is dropping with age and I am well :blush:... I know that you guys will understand.

I don't think you're out at all! I'm in exactly the same situation regarding age and previous pregnancies just "happening". It seems to be so much harder this time around...

Here's hoping for your BFP!

Hi Franki
Thanks for that. It seems to just be taking over life as I knew it. An obsession.

FX for you too
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->