Am i over feeding?

clb1982

Reaction score
I started weaning Holly 4 weeks ago as she was showing signs that she was ready. I spoke to the health visiter first though and she said it was ok as long as i take things slow and gave me some weaning documents.

So i started with baby rice each morning and on the second week the hv advised that i could also give puree fruit or veg.

So i have cooked lots up for her and store it in the fridge.

She now has baby porriage or rice abut 9am and has puree veg and fromage frais or cow and gate baby dairy dessert at tea time.

The thing is she is a little piggy and i am surprised at how much she can eat.

My weaning documents say weaning should be baby led as they will tell u when they have had enough. But i sware if i let her she would just keep on eating.

Sometimes i let her have more and feel guilty as i would not want to make her over weight.

However she only has 3-4 bottles a day of 5-6oz.

Any advice would be great

hi!
i haven't really got any advice, they do say they will sop when they want to, so what are you supposed to do if she keeps going?? i'm as baffled as you. i suppose i would say give her what she wants (within reason) and keep an eye on her weight gain by weighing regularly? i dunno. hope you're okay otherwise...

hey carolyn how are you?
why are you stressed? :(

Everything is ok with me I guess, just a littled stressed with money, things like the car, front door and boiler not working properly :hissy:

Are you back at work now?

stressed with work, and i'm pregnant! can't find enough hours in the day! u ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->