Am I over reacting???

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
I have such a hairy stomach!!!!! :cry: I've got really dark hair and light skin colour so I've always had a little bit underneath my belly button but now my whole stomach is covered in dark fluffy hair :(

I make the mistake of waxing the bottom under my belly button before my early scan a couple weeks ago and now it's growing back it's even worse! And I go on a girly hols in less than 2 weeks and will want to wear a bikini :cry: I'm so upset about it :( x

I'm just on another thread about this is 2nd tri, I'm growing a beard too!!! Hurrah.... Not.

Could you bleach it? X

I have the same issue! On my tummy and now down my side burns on my face. From what people have said, do not touch it or it will come back worse. I have left mine alone... but I hate it. Ugh.

Yes I am thinking of bleaching it, going to try it over the next week or so and see if I can lighten it a bit just so it's not as noticeable! I don't mind waxing my chin hairs as I have to have my upper lip done anyway but my stomach is awful! Feel like a monkey!! :( well at least after this holiday only the midwives, my oh and sonographers will need to see my woolly mammoth belly! Will be looking into laser hair removal once baby is born if it does not go!! X

Im turning into a man... hahaha.... My tummy is getting so hairy, it doesnt bother me one bit.... but the hair on my face, slightly irritating. Thank the hormones for this. haha.

I have been told though if you have hair on your tummy in pregnancy then you are likely to have a boy?!!xx

Im turning into a man... hahaha.... My tummy is getting so hairy, it doesnt bother me one bit.... but the hair on my face, slightly irritating. Thank the hormones for this. haha.

I have been told though if you have hair on your tummy in pregnancy then you are likely to have a boy?!!xx

Yes i have heard this too! Always thought it was a girl until i started getting the tummy fluff! Maybe it is a boy! We shall find out in january.

Still pretty upset about the tummy fluff but im glad im not the only one! Oh and to top off feeling great tonight i am resigned to the air bed as neither my oh nor i have had a full nights sleep for last few nights! He cant sleep on it as he has a bad back!!!

I keep my other half up most nights with my tossing and turning, and my constant need to have my leg over the whole of his body! I see an air bed being bought soon! xx

Girls let me recommend boots smooth care hair lightener! It worked so well! Still fuzzy hair but blood and looks soooo much better! Didn't quite lighten the bits that I waxed but will do it again before holiday and I think it will take on all of it :) so happy and will definitely use again! X

Epilators are pretty good if used regularly

I didn't want to do any hair removal as I have done that under my belly button and it's awful now! Just going to stick to the bleaching when I need to which hopefully won't be too often!

My tummy gets so hairy during pregnancy. I was told not to shave or wax it under any circumstance or it wouldn't go away. I didn't do either so it went away both times thankfully x

I had this last preg too. I left it alone and it didn't go away. Unfortunately I also now have hairy toes (eek!) and tummy as well as a few whiskers! Hormones suck!

I'm no expert or anything but I have read that you need to be careful during the first trimester with hair dyes (I'm assuming that means ANY hair dye...) I would check with a doctor first to make sure the product you're planning on using is safe for the baby!

I had a hairy belly with dd and left it, it all feel out after she was born so it's def best to leave it and try the bleach, just be mindful that ur skin may be more sensitive so read all the blurb properly xxx

happened to me with my first pregnancy, although it wasn't too noticeable and honestly I didn't really care. it went away after the 1st trimester! Your body will go through so many changes in the next year, but it will all be worth it :) It may just be all the hormones that are making you overly emotional too. Just try to focus on the positives instead of the negatives xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->