am i over thinking things?? help please!

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
hey girls,
I really need some advice....total over thinking things again...:wacko:

last month i asked you ladies about some bleeding i had and a few of you thought it may be implantation bleeding, but i convinced my self if was just a really weird visit from AF:witch: and never tested.

so over the last 4 weeks ive been trying hard not to think about it even though my DH keeps telling me i am preggers....

i was due 2 days ago but the last week has been weird, ive been feeling really due on and grumpy... :hissy:(more than the usual) and my boobs have been killing me!! my nipples are so tender it hurts if i hug my hubby :( i never get achey boobs just lower back pain normally.

I know its only 2 days past being due (and AF has only just over the last 3/4 months has become regular again) but i need to know if i am over thinking this again.
am im just due a heavy AF because last month was barely nothing.....or could this be it?!

sorry im just getting my self worked up after doing so well all month! my nails are officially bitten off!

thanks in advance for any help!! xxx

aww honey! Ive never been pregnant so i dont really know how it feels...
but my friend had the same signs and ended up having a baby!
but then again, i think before you get yourself excited, you should just test? then you cant get yourself upset!

im not much help! but got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks boofangie, i think i want it so much sometimes.

i try hard not to get excited but when i talk to people around me (family and friends) they all just "oooh you could be..." and that makes things harder!! thats why i love the ladies on here they understand bring me back to earth!!

i may have to take a test but because only 2 days late im scared its too early!...ARGH my heads a mess! ha

thanks for comment :)

noticed your TTC. hope your time comes soon!! :flower:
:dust:

When are you planning on testing hun? You might aswell rather than live with the anxiety...and speaking of anxiety, perhaps that is delaying your af? Good luck :) and....

TEEEEEESTTTTT! hehe.

ok, so i took a test (its 9pm) and its :BFN: :(
GUTTED XXX

Take one in the morning, first pee. It may be your hormones are just not strong enough that late in the evening yet. Good luck, and lots of baby dust! And remember, there's always next month!

UPDATE...
Took another test this morning but BFN again....so maybe this isnt my month,:cry:

thanks for the support though girlies :) x:winkwink:

aww honey! fingers crossed for all of us TTC girlies for next month :) im always here if you wanna chat xxx

Kat my first AF was very light, and so was my second one (though it lasted longer than normal). I too was expecting my second AF to be heavy, and it just didnt work out like that.

I do believe that our hormones are so mixed up that symptoms can appear much larger than usual. Plus AF and PG symptoms are so similar that it isn't uncommon to mix them up. I've found that my levels seemed to have settled down now and I'm not really experiencing anything odd. Rather than symptom spot, I'd view it as your body levelling itself out in preparation for the 'right cycle'. If you think about it, most of us wouldn't even notice symptoms if it wasn't for sites like these and google!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->