Am I ovulating late after mc, plz help!

Meganmae

Reaction score
Hi, I had a mc in dec the first day of my period was feb 1st and tests say ( clearblue digital and cheap opks) say I've hit peak and am ovulating on calender days 18 and 19, my question is im usually a 28 or 29 day cycle is it possible im having a longer one after mc and ovulating late and still conceiving with my period due march3rd possible ? Any advice thanks

Hi I had a miscarriage at 5w4d on the 25th jan, it was just like a heavy period so classed that as cd1. I bled for 6 days, we started dtd straight away as didn't want to miss possible early ovulation (you sometimes hear people ovulate early after a mc) I wasn't going to do any opk because I had no idea when to start testing as it could be weeks before I ovulated again. On cycle day 10-12 I had light spotting and was really hoping it could have been ovulation spotting though I've never had it before (usually ovulate on cd11) carried on dtd 3/4 times a week just to cover basis. On cd 19 I happen to find an ovulation test at the back of my draw so thought why not pee on it and see what happens and to my surprise it was positive! So ovulated quite a bit later than I thought I had. So I think it is definitely possible you're ovulating later than you usually would. I'm now on cd26 of what usually would be 28 days long but will be a lot longer as I am only 7dpo and patiently waiting to Poas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->