am i ovulating??? someone please answer my question on last post

I would say you are ! I ovulated on CD 12 RIGHT after a chemical pregnancy, isn't that odd...and got a BFP that cycle. I have that BBT chart if you wanna see it?

It is easier for you to get pregnant after a chemical pregnany as well.

The chart is at my blog site under gallery. If you look at my profile you will see my "home page" url thingy.It's the only one there.

GL

Boobs are extremly sore and having white cm. don't know what's going on

im gonna have to call my doctor on monday to try to make an appt.

aaahhhh. it make me want to scream when i dont know whats going on.

Yeah, me too. I'm not testing ANYTHING for a few days, it makes me too mad to see a bfn when I feel so damn pregnant.

The way things are going I'm either about to get a corker of an AF or I'm pregnant - there is something happening down there and my boobs are so sore I can't stand it....

Ladies,

just read all your posts...

I spoke at some length to my Doc, regarding not waiting for your first AF. She said its only recommended to wait for your emotions to heal. there is no medical reason why you shouldnt TTC.. and your not at any higher risk of another MC either....

So continue the TTC i say!

Also - do you have a Poundland near you? They sell 2 pack of Preg test stick.. for £1 (obviously) and they are just as good as a normal test.... if you get a double line you can then spend the money on a better brand to be sure.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL xx

i took a test tonight and got a bfn. yesterday my boobs hurt so bad i couldnt take it. now today they settled down but i still feel it from time to time. so im thinking its just signs of AF on her way.

thanks. still no AF. i wish she would just come already if she plans on showing her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->