***Am i Ovulating?***

MadHat

Goin to be a Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi There,

Currently TTC and stopped using BCP's last month so this is my first natural cycle. I know they can be quite messed up straight after stopping the pill so just wondered if i could get some advice. Im currently on Day 16 of my cycle. Had some quite painful cramps last night (Day 15) and a real urge for you know what! So i was intimate last night and today experiencing stretchy clear discharge ( only a little atm ) .... would anyone say im ovulating today??? I BLOODY HOPE SO :0) x

Although EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) can be a sign on ovulating, because you DTD (did the deed) last night, it could just be semen. It has the same sort of stretchiness as EWCM. I highly suggest you buy OPKs (ovulation predictor kits). I wouldn't advise that you starting temping yet unless you really want to because it can make stressed out but OPKs can help tell when you surge (are about to ovulate). Those two things are really the only things you can do at home to ensure that you are getting your ovulation correct. EWCM by itself does not mean you are ovulating. Some women get EWCM at random times during the month.

Thanks for the info :0) i noticed id get EWCM around this time even when i was on BCP's so i hear what your saying. Could be nothing at all! just really hoping it is thats all. wanted to know if anyone else charting O that way. I will invest in OPK nxt month if i havent hit the spot. Any other comments muchly appreciated!! Xx

MadHat, that sounds like my first cycle off the pill. I had cramping around cd15, and ewcm. When checking your cm be sure to wait 12 hours after dtd, that way you won't have to wonder if you're confusing semen for cm.

For me, it did turn out that I was ovulating around that time, because two weeks later af arrived.

Thanks for your comment :0) Finding the day of O so hard to pin point! Im getting dull pains in ab'n & lower back... so im thinking maybe My natural cycle is longer than i thought and im just Ovulating now rather than CD15! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->