Am I paranoid??!!

C

cheeselover

Just been thinking about this...there have been four consecutive miscarriages (that I know about) at my work. Considering where I live and the continuing health safety issues here - do you think that is weird or am I being paranoid? A friend of mine had to move out of her apartment as lead based paint was used inside the apartment and they are continually spraying chemicals etc. How much does this affect your general health, pregnancy etc..

I would not say your being paranoid at all. I do believe location and lifestyle have lots to do with fertility.

Can you get your current living area tested for lead etc... I dont know much about that type of thing, but common sense would say it cant be healthy for adults nevermind our little eggies & spermies.

Hope you get your :bfp: and have a healthy happy 9mths. :hugs:

if you have just moved to the place than yes it could 'harm' but if you have been there for more than 4-5 years then no it cant it is like if you live some where cold and move some where hot it takes a few yrs to chang to that climit. it is the same with difrent water suplies and things like that. but 70% of pregs end in m/c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"