Am I preggo???!

Amipreggo

Reaction score
Ok ladies I need help I am on BC though I missed a few pills last month... My period was due June 25 and on Monday the 26...I started getti g cramps But I got brown discharge on Monday I put a tampon in bit when I took it out it was only a lil bit on it. The brown discharge lasted a day N a half. Then a few days later on Thursday i started getting cramps again I wiped that night and got a lil red.. Then it stopped! I've taken pts and all negative last time I took one was Friday and negative..Im getting all the signs.. My nipples hurt n I'm having constant headaches, feeling bloated and getting dizzy, heightened sense of smell as well. What do y'all think? Am I preggo or it it possible I am taking pts too early ? Was that a period I had or implantation?

Ok ladies I need help I am on BC though I missed a few pills last month... My period was due June 25 and on Monday the 26...I started getti g cramps But I got brown discharge on Monday I put a tampon in bit when I took it out it was only a lil bit on it. The brown discharge lasted a day N a half. Then a few days later on Thursday i started getting cramps again I wiped that night and got a lil red.. Then it stopped! I've taken pts and all negative last time I took one was Friday and negative..Im getting all the signs.. My nipples hurt n I'm having constant headaches, feeling bloated and getting dizzy, heightened sense of smell as well. What do y'all think? Am I preggo or it it possible I am taking pts too early ? Was that a period I had or implantation?

Oops I meant the first day of my last period was June 26 on a Tuesday. And I was supposed to start July 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->