Am i Pregnant or a hypercondriac?

pinklady22

Reaction score
Hi all.

Me and my OH started NTNP on 17th August, we had unprotected sex on Monday 20th and then again when i was ovulating on 29th (however this time we used the pull out method). Also prior to this during my last pill pack i missed 2 pills in July when i was ovulating.

Since yesterday i have been having cramps in my tummy and my back and hips ache (almost like ive done loads of sit ups) and also 'twinge like' sensations in my breasts. Its too early to tell with a test so i guess im asking what you think because im quite impatient.

Is this normal for women to get very early symtomns of the above?

Sorry if i seem a bit OTT, Its just been playing on my mind.

If it's been playing on your mind, then it's often likely that these symptoms are often there during your cycle and you're being extra sensitive to them. This is very normal when you're TTC. Unfortunately we cannot diagnose you over the internet, so I would wait until your next period is due and test for pregnancy.
Best of luck!

Good luck testing! I had symptoms early- I knew which day I conceived as I felt implantation (achey tummy, a scratching/pulling feeling low down and feeling a bit sicky and hot), although I didn't know for sure that that's what it was obviously, but I had a scan last week and the dates match up :).

Hi ladies,

Just to add to this. I am due on my period in 9 days. I have been having cramp like sensations and feelings like my hips are being stretched, also discharge (but i dont know if that is ovulation) and also hot flushes. I hope i am. I will be taking a early test on Thursday that can show 6 days before but i have a docs appointment on wednesday (for something else) so i might ask them to test then.

Are the above symptoms familiar to you Elenor Ace?

xx

I had cramping, like AF was due but not as bad. I didn't have any noticeable discharge this time but I did with DS. Good luck testing! :)

I am such an analytical person, so I think this thread applies!! I did NOT have a normal AF, which was Aug 30 that I had the brown discharge. It lasted a day and a half. Not even enough to fill a panty liner. I have read it could have been late implantation and the blood is just NOW coming out? So maybe the hormones haven't produced enough for the tests to detect? My periods usually start off brownish then red..lasting about 4 days. I have been having mild cramps, bloating, backaches and fatigue since then. Also, watery CM...like when I pee I can sorta see it in the toilet and when I wipe (descriptively TMI, sorry). I don't know if it's all in my head. My breasts are not as sore but achey? Like they are cold or hard all the time? I don't know. I have an appt. on the 13 and this anticipation is killing me.

I am such an analytical person, so I think this thread applies!! I did NOT have a normal AF, which was Aug 30 that I had the brown discharge. It lasted a day and a half. Not even enough to fill a panty liner. I have read it could have been late implantation and the blood is just NOW coming out? So maybe the hormones haven't produced enough for the tests to detect? My periods usually start off brownish then red..lasting about 4 days. I have been having mild cramps, bloating, backaches and fatigue since then. Also, watery CM...like when I pee I can sorta see it in the toilet and when I wipe (descriptively TMI, sorry). I don't know if it's all in my head. My breasts are not as sore but achey? Like they are cold or hard all the time? I don't know. I have an appt. on the 13 and this anticipation is killing me.

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to barge in on the thread like that. Just been stressed here. I'm trying not to :cry: Baby dust to all...I hope we all get good news!!:happydance:

So ladies, i took a test last night (not good with abbreviations by the way) and it was negative. According to my pill; (which im not on anymore) my last pill will be tomorrow so i would be usually due 4 days later. So i am going to wait to see if the witch visits Tues/Weds next week. However. I have had discharge everytime i go to the toilet and last night i was eating dinner with the family and excuse the details but i had no warning what so ever and i was sick in my mouth. I then went upstairs and continued to throw up :wacko: i have had a aciddy throat lately and heartburn.

Surely i cant create these symntoms in my mind?

What do you think ladies?

Also lifey, no worries for barging in - we all are in the same boat so its great to hear your story :hugs:

So ladies, i took a test last night (not good with abbreviations by the way) and it was negative. According to my pill; (which im not on anymore) my last pill will be tomorrow so i would be usually due 4 days later. So i am going to wait to see if the witch visits Tues/Weds next week. However. I have had discharge everytime i go to the toilet and last night i was eating dinner with the family and excuse the details but i had no warning what so ever and i was sick in my mouth. I then went upstairs and continued to throw up :wacko: i have had a aciddy throat lately and heartburn.

Surely i cant create these symntoms in my mind?

What do you think ladies?

Also lifey, no worries for barging in - we all are in the same boat so its great to hear your story :hugs:

Thanks Pinklady! I'm sorry about your BFN. You probably just tested too early. If the witch (I'm still learning the lingo here, too) doesn't show I would test! Chances are you are too early and not enough of the hcg hormones to be detected. Your symptoms sounds like a positive pathway. I go for my appt. today. I'm so nervous. I'm afraid they will tell me that I just have IBS which is why I'm so bloated and crampy or that I'm just getting fat! lol. I don't know what to think of my symptoms either. I'm just trying not to overthink everything and be patient until I leave for my appt. I don't THINK we can create symptoms if we just feel it, ya know?? I mean I get cramps here and there. I don't think about telling my body to form cramps. Sounds silly! And if I can have more energy I would love to do so!! And this still doesn't explain why my period was the way it was. I hope this is all good news for you. Keep us updated!

Thank you lifey!!!!

I had my appointment yesterday but he said its too early to tell and to wait and see if the witch arrives :-( i have got a hugggee craving for turkey cranberry sauce and sausage and stuffing! like at christmas! (probs too early to have that as a symntom but o well) im going to have it for dinner tonight. I have this 'feeling' that i am pregnant. Very strange and would be gutted if it comes out negative!

Would you like to be buddies? So what is your plan for NTNP with your partner?

Please keep me posted and let me know how your appointment goes

Lots of babydust sent your way for luck!
:flower:

Thank you lifey!!!!

I had my appointment yesterday but he said its too early to tell and to wait and see if the witch arrives :-( i have got a hugggee craving for turkey cranberry sauce and sausage and stuffing! like at christmas! (probs too early to have that as a symntom but o well) im going to have it for dinner tonight. I have this 'feeling' that i am pregnant. Very strange and would be gutted if it comes out negative!

Would you like to be buddies? So what is your plan for NTNP with your partner?

Please keep me posted and let me know how your appointment goes

Lots of babydust sent your way for luck!
:flower:

Let's be buddies, Pink!:happydance: When does your AF arrive? You have have mentioned it I think? I have been craving SWEETS!! And also sausage biscuits and gravy, hehe. But your Christmas dinner craving does sound delicious! I, too, have this *feeling* but I also have my doubts:nope: I'm really worried. My partner just deployed and he doesn't know everything like all my symptoms seeing that it is hard to keep in touch sometimes. I'm waiting to see how my appt. goes to tell him. We weren't trying...seeing that we have only been together just this year. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason though, and if it is positive that I am pregnant then I would be happy:flower:

Lifey, did you have your appointment? Any signs since we last spoke?

So Lifey & Ladies, i need help! on Friday (would have been day of last pill for 7 day break) i thought why not, ill take a test. So impatient! I used a ClearBlue Plus and i got a faint positive :happydance: but i then took a digital test to see how far and clarify it and it came out negative?!!! The witch hasnt been seen yet though, but i usually dont come on till Tuesday/Wednesday. i dont know what to think? my mind and body are all over the place! help? :shrug:

xoxoxoxoxox

Do they have the same accuracy and sensitivity as each other? If not that might explain a positive then negative result.
I would go to your doctors to comfirm it :thumbup:
Fingers crossed it is a BFP! :)

Hi Pink,
Just an update on my situation...well, they had me do a urine test. It was :bfn: . And she looked at my cervix. She said it looks like I have a minor bacteria infection due to imbalance of bacteria and pH which could have resulted why my period was the way it was?? I don't know. UGGGH gross, sorry. I'm so upset and disappointed. But, I feel like that doesn't explain the cramps, fatigue, breast aches and backpain. I gained a considerable amount of weight. But then again that may be due to my crave of sweets and lack of healthy eating lately. Maybe it's just all in my head. I think I'm going to test again. If :bfn: again then I guess I will just wait until AF shows. Perhaps just wait and go about my life until my man comes home. We weren't TTC in the first place, nor were we preventing. Just sad because it just feels like I had all the symptoms and was getting kind of excited. I still have the dull cramps and aches in my hip area, too. I wonder if I'm just one of those that don't show up in a urine test until so many weeks later....Oh well

Lifey, did you have your appointment? Any signs since we last spoke?

So Lifey & Ladies, i need help! on Friday (would have been day of last pill for 7 day break) i thought why not, ill take a test. So impatient! I used a ClearBlue Plus and i got a faint positive :happydance: but i then took a digital test to see how far and clarify it and it came out negative?!!! The witch hasnt been seen yet though, but i usually dont come on till Tuesday/Wednesday. i dont know what to think? my mind and body are all over the place! help? :shrug:

xoxoxoxoxox

If you had a FAINT positive..I would SO use that and go to the Doc's!! If not..wait a couple of days and test again. Your hcg hormone levels may not be high enough for the urine tests/home tests to detect it! Congrats and baby dust!! xxxxxx

Hey Lifey, i am so sorry about your BFN. Id say give it a while and test again if the witch doesnt arrive. So when is your partner back? if you dont mind me asking, what does he do for a living? Lots of Baby Dust your way!

I waited 2 days to take a test and its come up BFN again :-(. I have also started to feel dull aching as if the witch is on its way.:cry:

Is it possible to have one faint BFP and 2 BFN? i have been using cheapy tests from Asda supermarket. and the faint positive was with clear blue plus.
But one of the BFN was with Clear blue digital - i dont know what sensitivites they are because i chucked the boxes away :dohh:

Im going out of my mind because of that faint positive. Could the test have been wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->