Am i Pregnant or a hypercondriac?

I'd maybe buy one of those clear blue ones again, try that and if its a BFN then wait for AF. Its been a couple of weeks since you first thought so I would have assumed it would have shown up by now.

Its possible it could have been an evap line? :/

xx

Hi Pink, thank you...if it's not time, it's not. But my boyfriend is deployed to Afghanistan for 7 months. He will be back March or April time frame. He is a Marine (mortar man)! I am absolutely proud of him, and if I am awaiting for his return I don't mind to wait for a baby as well.

I have heard of women feeling like AF was coming when really it was IB. So who knows! Don't give up just yet! I have also read women testing a faint BFP then getting BFNs...your body varies with the hcg hormone. Be patient! I have been told to not really trust digitals? Are you schedule for an appt yet? Get a blood test done. And I have used clear blue as well. Heard good things about it. It may not be wrong, it could be just the detection of the hormones. Baby dust xxxx :hugs:

wwchix, well the line came up within the 3 minutes and it was a pencil style line with a little shading around it. Then it went duller after about 5 minutes. i dont really know much about evap lines. Also do you reckon it was just that specific test that picked it up and thats why i should do it again?

Aww lifey thats fab what your partner does. good on him! Im excited for when you get pregant you will both be so happy, baby dust!!

I havent scheduled for an appointment yet because im going to wait until i am officially late which will be Thursday(beacuse i usually come on between Mon-Wed). and then i will test on Friday and if no sign of the witch i will book the Doctors for Monday.

I will feel so gutted if i am not. I honestly think i am going a bit nuts through all this. You question yourself so much. And i dont know what i would have done without BNB! :kiss:

I would seriously test again, Pink! I have had BFNs and just a solid line across...no sign of another line. If there was ANY hint of that line to make it positive then the test should have HAD to detect SOME hormones. Maybe not enough to get a clear, solid line. Perhaps try a different test??

And thank you for the kind comment. I have not bought any more tests. I don't know...just waiting on my next AF to show which should be around Sept 26 or 27th. I have 28 day cycles so we'll see!:wacko: lol

BABY DUST to ALL! :winkwink:

I came on my period Saturday just gone ladies :cry:

Thats done it for me, no more thinking about it, im just gonna go with it and see what happens. Otherwise ill end up stressed like this again. I was pretty impatient to be honest, only been off the pill for 1 month.

Lifey, how are you?

xx

I'm sorry, Pink!! I feel you on that. They say it takes about 3 months. I had a bfn last month. Now, I'm at the time of my next period. I think it is here...it's, again, just brown discharge and maybe some streaks of red? I do have cramping still. Then, tmi, I had this weird, thicky and dark brown gooey CM..? Is this normal? I don't know what to think. I have heard of women still bleeding into their pregnancy, confusing it with af and never knowing they are pregnant until they have movement. Maybe i'm just being too hopeful... LOL. Ehh, if it's time it's time. Like you, I don't want to stress about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->