Am I Pregnant? Or WHAT is Going ON??

hb12

Reaction score
I had my last period about 2 weeks ago. About 4-5 days before my period, I had what I thought was implantation bleeding, with very faint brown and light pink spotting for about 2 days, then nothing for 3 days, then I started my period. I took a pregnancy test right after the light spotting at stopped and it was negative.

Now, about 2 weeks later, I've been having pretty bad cramps for the past 2-3 days, started in my back and uterus/ovaries area, and now it's just in my ovaries. It gets better for a little bit and then the cramps are stronger again. This has NEVER happened before, so I don't think it's ovulation cramping. I've been very nauseated for the past month at least, and have had some sharp pain in the vaginal area with more, yet odorless, discharge than normal.

Could I be pregnant? Or is this ovulation cramping even though I have never experienced ovulation cramping ever before? My boyfriend and I do not use protection, and while I am on birth control, I have (stupidly) not been taking it as I am supposed to.

I would say go and buy an opk and a hot and take both and you should have your answer. I would say ovulation but anything is possible! But yeah take both and see what the out one is. Good luck

sounds like O pains to me too :) take an hpt just in case! good luck!

hi kirstie :hi: lol

Lol :wave: Bella.

And good luck hb12 will be looking for a test update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->