am i pregnant?

karerra

Reaction score
i have been pregnant before and noticed signs of pregnancy within the first 2-3 weeks,i am now having a lot of similar signs as before,and have had 2 negative pregnancy tests, its only been 3 weeks since the first day of my last period could it be too early for a positive result?
please help:wacko:

i have been pregnant before and noticed signs of pregnancy within the first 2-3 weeks,i am now having a lot of similar signs as before,and have had 2 negative pregnancy tests, its only been 3 weeks since the first day of my last period could it be too early for a positive result?
please help:wacko:

imposible to tell at the moment babe- assuming you have a 'normal' cycle and O on day 14, then if you did concieve it may not have implanted yet. Your symptoms could be right, but if POAS is not picking it up yet, then your body probably isnt either...hang in there- your 3/4 done for the cycle!

Thankyou, when do you think it would be best to take another pregnancy test or do you think i should wait and see if i miss a period?x

Thankyou, when do you think it would be best to take another pregnancy test or do you think i should wait and see if i miss a period?x

do you know when you ovulated? Or, how many days your cycle normaly is? The general rule of thumb is that you expect your period 14 days after you O. So, i O on day 16- and 16+14=30, so i would expect my period on day 30. So, you can test before that time, but if its negative, you dont know wether or not that is a true result until you are at your period.

To make it more difficult, quite a few women will not test positive until well into the week after their period is due (16-19days past ovulation). This is all because pregnancy tests pick up on a hormone the baby produces, and we can only pick it up 3-6 days after the baby has implanted, and implantation occurrs any where between 6-12 days after Ovulation...so if you count up the shortest amount of time:

You have 6dpo for implantation + 3dpo for producing hormones = 9dpo for first posible positive preg test--> However this is an extreme, and not many women will test positive at this stage, even if they are pg.

On the other hand, if you look at the longer end of it, there is 12dpo for implantation+ 6dpo for producing enough hormones = 18dpo for positive preg test--> this would be 4 days AFTER your expected period! So as you can see, its not an exact science, and it is all designed to drive the modern woman quite insane in my opinion!!

Good luck sweetie XXX (im on 12dpo...waiting it out impatienlty...)

thankyou so much, this has made things a lot clearer for me!:) i totally agree, definatley designed to drive women insane, im going crazy here no knowing!! Good luck to you too!! XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->