Am I Pregnant?

hopeisreal

Reaction score
Okay, hi guys! My husband and I tried for a baby in July. We conceived but unfortunately miscarried only a few weeks later :/ I tried to stay positive. So I waited a few cycles, and this month we tried again. I ended my period on September 8th. And we tried from that monday after till the next monday a week later. I think I may have ovulated on the 13 or the 16th. I am super duper hopeful that this time it worked and we get to keep our baby. BUT, I am not sure if I have, although my husband is pretty sure.

So, I decided to ask you guys for help.
Lately I've been feeling this mild pain in my lower abdomen. Mainly right next to the right hip bone. But once in a while i'll feel it throughout the lower abdomen. I have never been one to get PMS cramps, so this is new to me. Also, my boobs have been sore on the sides, and my nipples have been very sensitive. A tad painful but extremely ticklish. I've been getting dizzy alot. And very fatigued throughout the day even if I slept 9 hours the night before. Also, every so often my "heart" will start hurting, almost like heart burn. Finally, i've been only a tad nauseous in the morning. Two mornings ago i felt like throwing up, but never did. I too have never been prone to throwing up. My next period is due on the 27th.

Like I said, I went through a miscarriage recently and so i'm a bit more scared and paranoid than usual. I'd really love some help or your opinion on whether it sounds like anything anybody else has gone through. Or if it sounds like I might have conceived.
All opinions welcomed and appreciated. Thank you!:thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your loss.

You're only possibly 1 week past ov. Very unlikely that these symptoms would be pregnancy related and probably the impact of the miscarriage on your body as it's trying to sort itself out.
On the other hand only time will tell. Most people need at least 10 days post ov to get a faint positive, though it can take up to 16-18 days past for others. Best to wait atleast 2 weeks.

What "signs" are you using to pinpoint your ov?

Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage, the best bet I've learned while ttc for almost 9 months now, is to just wait and test if your period is late. I always symptom spot and I am never right! If you didn't get it this go around, you should check out my TTC tips posts from a few days ago! Goodluck to you, I woul say if possible wait until the 28th to test! and don't stress out, cause it can make your period be late, best of luck and baby dust your way!!

Thank you both. I too thought it was too soon to start feeling symptoms. BUT, my husband insisted that I ask. So i did. Plus, my mom started to feel symptoms about 2 or 3 days after she had conceived me. SO, possibly genetics? haha.
thank you guys again! I'll keep you updated.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

You're only possibly 1 week past ov. Very unlikely that these symptoms would be pregnancy related and probably the impact of the miscarriage on your body as it's trying to sort itself out.
On the other hand only time will tell. Most people need at least 10 days post ov to get a faint positive, though it can take up to 16-18 days past for others. Best to wait atleast 2 weeks.

What "signs" are you using to pinpoint your ov?

The signs I used to try and pinpoint was I had tracked my cycles for a while before TTC in July. Also, I use this handy little calender app (hokey sounding I know) to mark when i start and end my periods. It also shows when i'm most fertile and when I will most likely ovulate. (It was because of that app that i think i was able to even conceive in July.)
That along with body temperature. Obviously we wanted him/her pretty badly.

goodluck to you!!!! my sister knew she was pregnant right after she conceived, and BAM she was right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->