Am I pregnant?

Wifely

Reaction score
This is my first post, so I apologize if it is on the wrong thread or done incorrectly. My husband and I have been TTC for 2 months, I am 9dpo and tested at 8dpo and got a BFN.

I have a 5 year old son from before I met my husband so not only has it been several years since a pregnancy, and is a different genetic match. I am aware that every pregnancy is different, and this might make it further still from my last experience. With my son I KNEW literally from 1dpo and tested non stop for the next 3 weeks til I got my BFP.

I now have a handful of symptoms but don't have that gut 'feeling' and am struggling with not getting my hopes up or writing it off.

at 9dpo I have the following symptoms

increased amounts of CM
Swollen, heavy feeling belly
Super stiff back and mild headaches
Swollen, tingly, mildly tender breasts
Stomach 'funkiness' (not queezy, just off)
I have been sleeping non stop for the past 2 days and have been irrationally moody and weepy.

AF isn't due for 3 more days and I am trying to hold off on testing to save myself the stress and heartache.

Does this sound like early symptoms or am I all in my head? I know it's different for everyone but did anyone else have these symptoms 9dpo with a BFN?

I forgot to add my hair has been way oily lately and my gums were massively bleeding today and if they bleed at all it isn't ever like that, and never just all over blood gushing like it was.

U should probably post in the testing section but the only way to really know is to take a test!!! Some people have every Syptoms under the sun and get BFNs and others have None and get BFPs!! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->