Am I pregnant?

vtgirl0810

Reaction score
Hi me and my bf had sex on march 12th which was when I started my period. We had unprotected sex. The next day my period stopped. A few days latter I started getting bad cramps through out the day. And a few more days after that I started to feel nausious and became hungry so much more than normal for me. About 4 days ago had to pee often through out the days all this has been happening. It is now march 27 and I am more tired all day. Yesterday march 26 I started bleeding again. Verry light color like a really light color and deff alot less than normal. Alot of times I eat afters I get the feeling like I am going to get sick. I was on the depo only had one shot april will make 2 months since i been off depo. I have taken two tests both neg. Is it possible Im pregnant or do you think I am not??????

OH PLZ TEST!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGGHT BE HUN!!!:happydance:

We cant tell you if you are or not. Pregnancy symptoms can mean PMS as well.

Test!!!! Let us know what happens - good luck

I'd test- you won't know until you do.

That light bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Did you see any uterine lining in your blood the second time you bled? (It looks like dark red clumps) Usually, thats a telltale sign that its :af: and not pregnancy (baby needs uterine lining, you know!).

Also, it tends to take your body at least a month to be regular after coming off depo- but I know women that took nearly 6 months to be regular. However, they were on it for years. You said you only got one shot- so it shouldn't take THAT long.

Good luck to you and I hope its :bfp: for you!! :) Lots of dust! :dust:

omgamandaa- I just looked at your ticker. How did you manage to get a :bfp: before your baby has even formed yet?! Lucky!!

However- I guess its not completely unheard of...I tested positive after only 2 weeks when I was 17 (I lost at 10 weeks)

Hi me and my bf had sex on march 12th which was when I started my period. We had unprotected sex. The next day my period stopped. A few days latter I started getting bad cramps through out the day. And a few more days after that I started to feel nausious and became hungry so much more than normal for me. About 4 days ago had to pee often through out the days all this has been happening. It is now march 27 and I am more tired all day. Yesterday march 26 I started bleeding again. Verry light color like a really light color and deff alot less than normal. Alot of times I eat afters I get the feeling like I am going to get sick. I was on the depo only had one shot april will make 2 months since i been off depo. I have taken two tests both neg. Is it possible Im pregnant or do you think I am not??????

Since it looks like you have tested already, I would give it a couple more weeks and test again to see if more hcg builds up in your urine and buy a more sensitive HPT. When was your last Depo shot? You have to get a new shot every 12 weeks, but they say it actually lasts in most women's systems for 15 weeks and even longer for some....

You have a lot of symptoms for it to be mere coincidence but since your tests haven't shown a :bfp: , I'd wait at least another two weeks and test again since it looks like you wouldn't be due for :witch: again until April 12thish.

:dust: to you!

Please oh please oh please don't let this turn into Yahoo Answers....... *prays*

omgamandaa- I just looked at your ticker. How did you manage to get a :bfp: before your baby has even formed yet?! Lucky!!

However- I guess its not completely unheard of...I tested positive after only 2 weeks when I was 17 (I lost at 10 weeks)

I had a ticker when I was 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my son. I've seen them this early. I actually found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days cuz of 4 HPTs. Two Answer tests and 2 Clearblues. Then a digi confirmed it.

I had a ticker when I was 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my son. I've seen them this early. I actually found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days cuz of 4 HPTs. Two Answer tests and 2 Clearblues. Then a digi confirmed it.

You can get your bfp just a few days after implantation (it all depends on the person & how quickly their levels rise). there are so many tickers on here of ladies getting their BFP's at 3wks xx days. totally normal.. And congrats omgamandaa!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->