Am I really asking too much?

Oneday

Mum to two boys
Reaction score
Hi
I last saw my consultant and surgeon at the end of June post lap and dye I agreed to try 3 more months of clomid prior to scheduled surgery to remove adhesions which she said she would schedule then and there but I had already agreed to more clomid and trying a higher dose was mentioned. Anyway just done 2 months of 50 mg so I emailed my consultant to ask if I should try 100 mg or just have the surgery scheduled. The reply was she really can't answer those questions and She will sort it out when I see her in clinic. So that's another month wasted x

Dear Oneday,
It's frustrating when it feels like the professionals we seek advice from don't have our agenda as their top priority. I don't think you were asking too much.
I experienced something similar the other day with my doc on an issue that is too long to post.
I'm beginning to think I'll tell the doc what I do and don't want to do rather than wait for her advice - I'm thinking this is not as important to her as it is to me.
Good luck and breath. You are being completely reasonable with your questions.
xxx

Thanks x You definately need to be pushy and have your own agenda and do ur research so u know what to ask for if it's not offered.

I am experiencing a very similar frustrating infuriating situation. I am more angry than I can explain. It is so unfair that no1 we have to go through this and no2 that we are dealt with like we are ordering carpet. It is so unfair that we are at their mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->