Am I seeing things

Danizzychar

Reaction score
Just done a test as I've been feeling a little off.. Pains on and off.. Sence of smell more than normal and sensitive nipples... I don't know when am due on as my cycles have been between 40 and 76 days since coming off the pill in September

I see that and I usually don’t on here!

I see something on the last test. The first two look too old to trust. These types of tests really drove me crazy . I would get shadows like that and really thought I was pregnant but was not.

I definitely see a thick shadow but no color yet. Is there color in person?

Baby dust ❤️

I see something on the last test. The first two look too old to trust. These types of tests really drove me crazy . I would get shadows like that and really thought I was pregnant but was not.

I definitely see a thick shadow but no color yet. Is there color in person?

Baby dust ❤️
There is a very light pink shadow but it's darker than last night test and in the same place... I also have a ton of symptoms my boobs are on fire x

There is a very light pink shadow but it's darker than last night test and in the same place... I also have a ton of symptoms my boobs are on fire x

Can you test with an FRER or something as sensitive as an FRER, it will probably be easier to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->