Am I still in with a chance this cycle?

Quisty

Reaction score
On Thursday I posted that AF had arrived, but it is now late Saturday and it hasn't kicked in properly.

On Wednesday night/Thursday morning , I had some red blood when I wiped but since then I have only had a little bit of brown discharge. I wasn't expecting AF to come until Monday and I was a little surprised when I thought AF was coming 4 days early.

Now I am wondering whether this is actually implantation bleeding!?!??! The timing would fit as I would have been about 10 DPO when it started. What do you think? Has anyone had any experience with implantation bleeding??? Is it normal to get a bit of red blood followed by a couple of days of brown blood?? I have had a tiny bit of clot on a couple of occassions which also made me think I was out of the game? Has anyone else had this and still ended up being pregnant?

it could be implantation bleeding, but from my research its more likely to be period spotting if you are due on Monday. I sometimes spot days before my period, do you ever have that? if you've never had that and this is unuusal theres definitely a chance. Have you tested or do you temp? Ive read that mostly implantation bleeding is a small amount when you wipe, and only about 20% get it. But Ive also read of people thinking they are getting their period but it never comes in fully and then they get their bfp. If it started Wednesday night/Thursday morning and is IB then you might get a positive on a test by now. good luck!

Best wishes to you! From what I've read, IB is typically not red, more pink...but I do believe that anything is possible. I would prob test, but I am a self professed POASA, lol. Plz keep us posted.

Sarah, I do normally get some spotting the day or two before AF kicks in, hence why I thought on Thursday that this cycle was over. I don't normally get the spotting so early so I was a bit surpised that it looked as though I was going to have such a short cycle.

Anyway, it is Sunday morning here now and I have just checked and there is no spotting at all. I am due for AF tomorrow and if nothing kicks in by then, I will definitely test. I don't think I am pregnant. I just don't feel pregnant.

Sarah, I do normally get some spotting the day or two before AF kicks in, hence why I thought on Thursday that this cycle was over. I don't normally get the spotting so early so I was a bit surpised that it looked as though I was going to have such a short cycle.

Anyway, it is Sunday morning here now and I have just checked and there is no spotting at all. I am due for AF tomorrow and if nothing kicks in by then, I will definitely test. I don't think I am pregnant. I just don't feel pregnant.

actually thata a good sign! most of my online friends didnt feel pregnant, no symptoms etc. even though people on here talk symptoms all the time I think theres more symptoms for you are getting your period than when pregnant. good luck, update us tomorrow!

Just want to say good luck Quisty, hope you get a BFP

i have exactly the same thing - same dates too! started on Thurs and was so sure it was AF - felt just like it. since then have had dark brown spotting every day - some cramps etc but no AF. also have the metallic taste today!

i've only just started temping so not entirely sure when ov was but think i'm 11 or 12dpo - am due anytime from mon-wed as my last cycle was 30 days but they usually 28 :wacko: althouh i have symptoms i just dont feel preggo but the longer af stays away the more i'm puzzled at the brown spotting!

i have exactly the same thing - same dates too! started on Thurs and was so sure it was AF - felt just like it. since then have had dark brown spotting every day - some cramps etc but no AF. also have the metallic taste today!

i've only just started temping so not entirely sure when ov was but think i'm 11 or 12dpo - am due anytime from mon-wed as my last cycle was 30 days but they usually 28 :wacko: althouh i have symptoms i just dont feel preggo but the longer af stays away the more i'm puzzled at the brown spotting!

Good luck rjsmam,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->