• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am i still Pregnant?

OliviaMay30

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new to this but looking for anyone who has had a similar situation regardless of the outcome.

I found out I was pregnant on the 11th July I did a clear blue test which came up with 1-2 weeks, which was about right, I know when I conceived (there or thereabouts as I only had sex the once in a month due to not being very well).

Afew days later I began spotting which got heavier and I went to the EPU where they did an vaginal scan and confirmed my cervix was closed and after a few days of bloodwork my levels were rising, slowly but rising all the same. They arranged a scan for 2 weeks ago where they saw nothing, but said it could be due to the fact I only conceived 3 weeks before that date and could be too early.

Anyway they told me to come back for another scan in 2 weeks time, its been a complete nightmare waiting for the scan, but in the mean time I have taken pregnancy tests every other day and my clear blue test now reads 2-3 weeks. I have sypmtoms like sensitive boobs, larger nipple (sorry if TMI) im moody, tired, headaches.

I just don't know what to think and im really worried when I go for my scan on Friday I wont be pregnant any more, I know all I can do it wait, but I really want this baby and I really would like some advice if anyone out there can help me?

Thank you xxxxx

Any things possible, but I know that until they know for sure sometimes they will say things to be reassuring, I know with my last mmc, they told me "well it's early and you might just be off on your dates" I wasn't bleeding but they couldn't see the fetal pole and I was 6 weeks, so I knew something was wrong but still held out hope. Either way I wish you the best, I know it's a stressful time right now :hugs:

Thank you!! It's the waiting that's the worst! I'll keep positive for now xxx

If your clearblue test is still going up, it's pretty likely you are. Hoping for the best for you!

Hi OliviaMay30, I had this happened to me with both my children and everything turned out ok.My sister also had heavy bleeding and was told she had probably lost the baby but a week later she had a scan and baby was still there. She is 8 years old and healthy. Hopefully it will be the same with you. Fingers crossed sweetie😘

Thank you so much I feel better reading that', I'm really nervous but only a few hours until I find out now! I'll keep you posted xxxxx

:hugs: from the sounds of things you are still pregnant hun. I will have everything crossed for you x

Sounds like you're still pregnant hun. I went through the same thing at the beginning of this pregnancy. I had two scans before they saw baby, with a heartbeat. Sometimes it is just too early! X

Got my fingers crossed for you good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->