Am I still safe? or m/c on way?

Amal Zid

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
After a previous blighted ovum 1 year ago, I am now pregnant(thank God) I am 16 dpo (found out at 11 dpo), my temps have been pretty good and high steadily, but seem to be getting lower slowly?
I am having nightmares(in ther daytime) because I have looked at m/c charts on FF and this seems to have happened with their charts.
I am still feeling tired and breast tender with moments of throbbing pains, today had a deeper pain in left pelvic and yesterday right lower pelvic??
I am so afraid this will end up in another m/c.....
Could you ladies see my chart anjd tell me if it looks like temps are slowly decreasing .....

My Ovulation Chart

update:
Feel better, today bbt went up to 36.9
So increased .3........what a relief!

Hope nothing bad will happen and that u will have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Now u should stop temping, it will drive u crazy and stress u out.
Stress is the last thing u need right now.
But from my experience (miscarried last month at 6 weeks) abdominal pain + backpain were my symptoms before having miscarriage + all my pregnancy symptoms stopped 3 days before.
So as long as ur not cramping badly or spotting u will be fine.
Praying for u!

Mumy2,
Thanx for your kind words,and I am soo sorry for your loss, I know how heartbreaking this is as I have suffered it 6 times, and carried successful in between, I am sure (God willing ) your next one will be healthy !
I know its just because I am so afraid and just trying to realize it before it would happen again...???? Fear of unknown!
I have a question for you, because me too when I m/c I remember feeling normal (not pg) except for the fact my breast were like engorged, but I woke up one day and boom gone!
This time I have had sore breast also (but not as bad, more kind of suttle) and this time I feel tired alot and use the bathroom a bit more, I seem to be wide awake by 5 a.m. now then by 8a.m. Im down for an hour nap. So, Q: is my boobs do not feel sore on their own now, but if I touch the nipples are very sore and a bit tender underneath. So, would this slowly disappearance of symptoms mean anything? And I have soooo much gas, I was walking this morning and I felt a sarp quick stab pain in my yayah....while walking and all I could think was m/c!! So, I know some cramps are normal but this sharp pain frightened me.
I have officially today been 18 days with high temps, I guess I keep tempting for reassurance...........

Ok I have been pregnant before and carried full term, I remember same things ur talking about happened to me.
I had tons of gas,
I was waking up every morning at 5 am??!!! It was like I had a body clock ringing at exactly that time, it was annoying no matter how late I stay at night I will wake up at 5 am :(.
I had cramping but I think it was from the to s of gas I had + sooo bloated.
I wAs very hungry all the time.
As for my breast, it was the only months ever I had nipples so sore, it was mild and only if I touch them but from 6 weeks taking a shower would make me cry.
Have a look if u have lots a veins visible i. Ur breasts and check if aerola is getting darker and larger.
Hope I helped u with ur Q.
Take good care and enjoy mama. Hugs

Oh sorry didn't answer ur Q properly!
Actually every women is different, they may hurt a lot one day or be so sore another day, but I think ur good as ur Bbt is still high.
For me my bbt just collapsed same day I started bleeding. U will be fine. Take care

^^^^ I agree- With all my pregnancies they were different- Mylast two pregnancies i didnt have any breast tenderness until about 6-7 wks. the other ones i always had tenderness- I have always had cramping will all my prenancies- The last thing you need to do is stress because its not healthy for you or baby. And you should stop temping ive had low temps as well- temping cant really tell you if you are in danger- but just think positive mama!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy - get DH to give you a a nice massage huni - I can tell you I have had several m/c too - but then I have gone on to conceive and carry full term- I dont want you to stress yourself. and dont read to much into symptoms either. One pregnancy you can have morning sickness the next absolutely none-:hugs: Happy and Healthy 40 wks!!!!

^^^^ I agree- With all my pregnancies they were different- Mylast two pregnancies i didnt have any breast tenderness until about 6-7 wks. the other ones i always had tenderness- I have always had cramping will all my prenancies- The last thing you need to do is stress because its not healthy for you or baby. And you should stop temping ive had low temps as well- temping cant really tell you if you are in danger- but just think positive mama!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy - get DH to give you a a nice massage huni - I can tell you I have had several m/c too - but then I have gone on to conceive and carry full term- I dont want you to stress yourself. and dont read to much into symptoms either. One pregnancy you can have morning sickness the next absolutely none-:hugs: Happy and Healthy 40 wks!!!!
Thanks for your lovely words, I pray for u. Keep well and take good care of yourself and baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->